+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10-19 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

10-19 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Let's get this party started! Woot woot!

Keep all discussion in here for the Westcoasters who don't want to be spoiled. Thanks!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    So nobody watched this? You don't know what you're missing girls.

Where's that person who said yesterday I would make a lousy juror for saying that Kevin P. was the mole and not John? :rolleyes

I love it when I'm right.

oh goody someone made a thread about this!

well ok i was wrong kevin peaks was the model, but his attitude sucks---everybody hates him----i have to wonder if this is all an act or if the really is like that---ron is gonna burst a blood vessle when he finds out kevin p is already a model---let the drama unfold

how could they have dumped brett but kept tate???? ok tate did take a good picture, but he's so ugly on the screen lol....but he seems to take good pics...though his pic on the bravo website didn't spark my interest in him

i think hunter's height is a liability just as much as brett's height is....hunter is so short, i really noticed it when he walked into the penthouse and walked up to the camera, i thought, omg he's so little LOL...so yeah i was a little annoyed they canned brett for his height but not hunter....though i really wanted tate to go....and i didn't like hunter's pic he's still cute though lol

didn't like paulo's pic either.....blakes was bad, wasn't surprised he got cut, john i was a little surprised...i thought his eyes would take him far LMAO......jon took a good pic, kevin looked kinda strange on his.....maurice's was okay....matt's was pretty decent....HATED kevin O's why is he there?????? and tate's was good at least the top half of him, the botton with his bleeding knee no thanks lol

yay matt stayed another week! whew LOL

omg when kevin o was complimented by saying he looked like john kerry, i BURST out laughing, some or i think most would NOT take that as a compliment....that bruce kills me LOL

oh and casey weeks i will not miss you lol...but i wanted to say to you, carmen's breasts, it called IMPLANTS.....that's why they are so perfect

this was fun...shocker about john stallings! he was my original pick for the mole (with kevin p second.) i love how he remembered to do ISO excercises before the photo shoot. bruce would have been proud.
    i don't like that they got rid of 4 guys tonight -- makes me think they're rushing through the series.

yeah i think they should have dumped tate and keep john.....and kevin O is disposable too imo LOL

john seemed like a nice guy, i felt so bad for him

Wow, they're losing four tonight? Brett and John and who else? Please tell me it wasn't one of my babies (Seth, Paulo, Jon, Matt and Rob)!!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

no they are safe!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    no they are safe!
    Woot!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I really liked Casey's pic and his personality, even though he was far from the best looking.

John? No. Weird looking and big, I mean huge drama queen. Good luck with that pal.

Kevin O is fugly. Ewwww. Ditto for Tate.

I can see why Brett was eliminated. He could not wear "off the rack" clothing at 6'6" and Hunter can. I guess its better to be too short than too tall.

Paulo *sigh* you're still my tv boyfriend.

oh speaking of rob.....did he look 12 on that pic to anyone else?????

i mean he looked better on the pic than he does on camera, but i don't know he looked so young or something

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast