+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10-19 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    yeah i think they should have dumped tate and keep john.....and kevin O is disposable too imo LOL

john seemed like a nice guy, i felt so bad for him
    i agree with you about dumping tate and keeping john, first off, tate showed no remorse for his actions, kevin p totally lied to the judges. they picked a very bad insider if you ask me, he isn't professional at all. john was cute, i was so pissed to see him leave. I dont like jason he is so ugly. I think Hunter is gonna be the winner, he is a dark horse in this competition.

oh good someone who agrees with me kevin peake is unprofessional

he is a bad choice for a mole spy!

and his friendship with tate toally clouded his judgement

speaking of tate, if you look on the bravo website, he did take a really GOOD picture, but i thought casey weeks picture was good too

and if you watch the farewell interviews, nobody is acting like a jerk unlike brian lol

Missed the show, but just looked at pictures, and I have to say Seth's appeals the most to me. I could see that picture in a magazine. Matt's is second, but the indoors pictures in general really have bad lighting, very blah environment.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Hey, could someone ** PLEASE ** tell me when they will re-air this episode? I too was checking out He's a Lady and forgot it was on.. what can I say.. men are men. If anyone could help me out w/ a date,time, channel I would greatly appreciate it..

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison1995
    Hey, could someone ** PLEASE ** tell me when they will re-air this episode? I too was checking out He's a Lady and forgot it was on.. what can I say.. men are men. If anyone could help me out w/ a date,time, channel I would greatly appreciate it..
    Check out www.bravotv.com

they will have a schedule for their repeat airings.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Ack I tuned in hoping for a Bounty Hunter guy show or something like that. Whew was I disappointed :o
    I shall crawl back to the other junk I watch and leave this one to you ladies

Woah, 4 guys eliminated. Are they going to eliminate 4 every episode? So how long is this show? At this rate in 4 more episodes this show will be done. Does anyone know for sure????

Anyway, yeah, I was surprised Kevin P was the mole, he actually came across nice when he was with the judges. If he is acting with the guys he is doing a great job.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I have to say I was a little more satisfied by this episode, as it got down to some actual modeling. The elimination ceremony though seemed to have very low product values. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode, hehe, male model drag .
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I can see why they eliminated three of the four - but John I don't understand. I'm not into gay guys, but he was handsome, kind of exotic with those spooky eyes, and the right height and build for modeling. Just because he looked "cold" in one photo - huh? I thought the photo wasn't great but was better than some of those who stayed (like Ron with the big hair - yuck - sorry not attractive at all!). We all seem to agree about John's elimination.

Still my fave - Jon . . absolutely gorgeous. I agree with the judges, he did look more beautiful than the girl (and she really liked him!).

Paulo's pic - not good, didn't compliment his gorgeous looks. Like I said in another thread, he should have been in the first group. Hopefully, it isn't a matter of not photographing well (a possibility even with some drop dead beautiful people).

The rest - I liked Seth's pic and could see it in a mag (Calvin Klein uses guys like him for perfume ads). Matt took a wonderful pic. He is a cutie pie anyway even if he does have baby fat. Rob and Maurice - looking good. Kevin O - why is he still here. He's odd looking and his legs are drastically skinnier than the rest of him - way out of proportion. Tate - sorry I disagree with some of you. Even though he is a jerk and a follower of bad boy/embedded model Kevin P, he does take a good pic. Jason - ho hum, and that goes for Hunter too. If I've forgotten anyone, guess they weren't memorable.

I really thought John was the professional, although Kevin's cocky manner about the whole thing should have been a tip-off. Yeah, it pays not to hack off the spy since he submarined Brett, the guy who stepped up and confronted the two miscreants.

I like Jason, I'm pulling for him because of the family thing and he's the oldest and that's why I want him to win. It's all very technical ... NOT!

Hoping that Kevin pulls more stupid stunts and gets himself punted off. That would be 'good tv' to me.

btw, if they want to get a man's perspective on applying makeup, just ask BB5's Jase!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123