+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10-19 Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Wow, they're losing four tonight? Brett and John and who else? Please tell me it wasn't one of my babies (Seth, Paulo, Jon, Matt and Rob)!!
    The other 2 were Casey and Blake.

LOVED Blake riding the elevator to the "meeting" with martini in hand. My kinda guy.

I had to look Blake up to remember who he is, but now that I have, I am sad He was funny. But funny don't sell Armani Suits. Except to me.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

yeah i liked his personality, but his photo was BAD

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Um what the hell. I love the pics that are ACTUALLY ON THE ROOFTOP, but whats up with the ones that aren't? Those are so badly-taken.
    beauty is only skin deep.

ok i'm watching the repeat(yes i'm addicted) and i just remembered the keaton duke part LOL

well tate, perhaps you should say keaton duke next time you are with the girls maybe it will snap you back into reality

What the hey? Did you see the preview for next week? Were they waxing Tate's cheek hair?

Fun show.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Somebody tell me about the preview...I was gone to the RR when it came on! Are ya sure they werent waxing Tate's whole ugly face off (hey I can hope!) I was glad to see Blake go, I thought he was icky, ditto for John. But I had really hoped they would send Tate packing also...ugly personality and appearance going on there!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    What do they mean Hunter is too short? 5'11" is the minimum height for a male model, he won't have trouble fitting in the clothes. Seth and Jon are also 5'11", Matt is only 5'10" (wow, didn't he look much more manly in his photo). At least they said that he photographed "Tall". I wasn't surprised that Kevin P was the mole, as he was on "Are You Hot", Abercombie and Fitch, Undergear and International Male. The first clue should have been when he sucked up as much free stuff as they would give at A/X.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 10-20-2004 at 02:26 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Queenb, I don't know if they were showing two separate photo shoots or what, but they hinted that they would get a lesson in putting on makeup and looking like women. Cue the face waxing. One of the blond guys had blue eyeshadow and said something about looking like women. But then they showed the guys lined up against a white background - actually, it looked like it was a police lineup - and they all looked punk/goth with black around the eyes and spiky hair.

I didn't like Tate at all, but his picture was better than some.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks Hepcat! I wonder if they plan to do major makeovers like thy do on ANTM? I was hoping so, but I did notice that they told Ron to "do something" to his hair. Also, I agree that some of the pictures were not so good, and I'm not so sure there was a lot that the guys could have done about it. I didn't care for very many of the shots where the female model was lying in the guy's laps, it seemed to me that those didn't allow the guys a lot of options. I'm just glad the judges didn't boot Paulo for making comments about the lighting and so forth, although I think he was correct you know they don't like anyone making excuses!
    Gee, it looks like we're a bunch of Tate-r-Haters around here! That probably guarantees his presence for at least a few more shows. Does anyone know how long this series lasts, and if they plan to banish four men every week, or will it be cut back to two?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast