+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread

Now that ya'll say something about the MOLE. I think it is Kevin P. because I have seen him in ads for K-Swiss and he was in their commercial. It would explain his attitude that is discussed in his thread.

what ya'll think??

I loved the part were the guys had to strip down to their drawers and had their bodies critiqued. Typical guys, over do on the bench presses, get big chests and have chicken legs. The thing is woman love to see guys with well developed butt and legs it adds lots to the overall package and guys just don't seem to get that. (where do you think all that thrusting power comes from, your butt and back not your chest) That and nice back muscles. Makes you just want to touch them.

What surprised me is the wide range of morals and ethics these guys had. It will definitely prove to be more interesting than I thought.

I cant wait to see next week. I'm praying one of the two guys who got caught with the bimbos are one of the guys who raved about their girlfriends (mother of their children, love of their lives, etc etc etc make it good for the camera and the little woman, boys,) and then they do a reality show about what life was like when they got sent home with their tail between their legs! ROFL

Sorry yall but this show sucks major ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Kevin is a freaking hottie! One of three!
    I am a Hunter fan -- !!!

I thought the funniest part of the show last night was when they showed that girl who had fallen down in the hall. I'm sure her parents were so proud.

I enjoyed the skydiving as much as when the girls had to skydive in their gowns at the beginning of Outback Jack. Just for different reasons.

I loved this show. Guys in their underwear, yummy

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Sorry yall but this show sucks major ass!
    I have to agree. I was hoping for a male version of ANTM, but this first episode hasn't delivered. I'll watch the next couple to see if they can get it back on track. At least there will be a photoshoot.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    How sad for that girl that apparently stayed all night (in tub ), that the guys were all bagging on her and her looks and saying how they wanted to lose her.
    Crappy way to find out that all those men you were dancing for and probably doing 'other things' with, REALLY didn't find you attractive at all!

"Hey everybody!! Watch the show Manhunt, remember I told you about that wild night I had...well, they're going to show that episode as the premiere!! Yeah!"

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    How sad for that girl that apparently stayed all night (in tub ), that the guys were all bagging on her and her looks and saying how they wanted to lose her.
    Crappy way to find out that all those men you were dancing for and probably doing 'other things' with, REALLY didn't find you attractive at all!

"Hey everybody!! Watch the show Manhunt, remember I told you about that wild night I had...well, they're going to show that episode as the premiere!! Yeah!"

Yeah, I did notice that the missing boys (in the locked loo) just happen to be the ones ragging on the girls.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast