+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Show Discussion Thread

FORT Fogey
    Muahaha, who is the MOLE?!!

I think it's John. The eyes ... he has to be professional already. And his attitude about the girls, it's like he wasn't about to let them get in his focus.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Muahaha, who is the MOLE?!!
    There is a mole? What's the story behind that?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I think it's John. The eyes ... he has to be professional already. And his attitude about the girls, it's like he wasn't about to let them get in his focus.
    If you read his bio, there's a very clear reason why the girls would not distract John.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I didn't understand the jumping off with a guy on top of you? things go crazy in the modeling world?
    and the make facial expression just seemed um stupid.
    But i loved when they went shopping.
    and it was funny when there were like two girls in the tub. who is the guy in the bathroom?

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    the Party was at Skybar at the Standard! I've had soooo much fun there! Yeah, I think the mole is John. His body is lean and developed, but not to big, he works a flat iron like he's been doing it all his life, and his attitude just seems professional.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 10-13-2004 at 01:01 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

omg how funny was the raining men part---i loved it hehe

i think the mole is probably the one with the model background (duh) lol...but i guess its on one of the bios....too lazy to go look now lol

well my favorite is matt, i love the all american boy look i'm such a sucker for it, however, i think he might be eliminated early because of his lack of a ripped body lol

and ron, his hair is freaky yes, but he has a nice face/smile!!!! he is very good looking but he's gotta get rid of that hair...loved how it didn't move when he skydived

love paulo's accent, he's good looking but it think his pictures make him look old lol

and i think there are a 3 gay guys from what i could make out from thier bios....i think 2 actually came out and said it, and the other gave hints with he instead of she when describing what you look for in a mate or something

that sucks your college doesn't have bravo, mine actually does, we should get it for our expensive tuition lol

oh FYI the first time you skydive you have someone straped on back of you....so when i heard they were gonna go skydiving i knew they would jumping out of the plane with somone...yes i am looking into doing it someday lol....i parasailed and it was awesome, i was so scared though but it was an awesome view overlooking the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by GQLee
    There is a mole? What's the story behind that?
    Apparently, one of the "contestants" is actually an already-working male model. He is serving as the "spy" for the judges and will be reporting to them on the other contestants' every move...

Thanks lobeck, That's one person who is helping me out since I can't watch the show.

THANKS AGAIN LOBECK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast