Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tate

Tate

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Sign: Libra
    Hometown: Dodge City, KS

PERSONAL BIO
    I am one of five boys and the proud father of 20 month-old, Keaton Duke.

I grew up on a farm in Dodge City, Kansas that had seven acres of everything from ostriches to pigs to chickens, and even a few emus. I learned from my father, who is the hardest working man alive, that "Bubba, you gotta do, what you gotta do" which, coming from a man with very little education, was a pretty wise statement.

My mother, Kathleen, and father, Boyce, have been happily married for 30 years, which I see as a great honor. God couldn't have blessed me with anything better than the love I receive from my family, the greatest gift anyone could ever have. My family taught me two very important lessons in life: never take anything for granted, and always live in the now. I owe everything I've accomplished at such a young age to my family.

As number four out of five, growing up was easy for me because I learned through the mistakes my brothers made. It was almost as if I wasn't able to make mistakes. I grew up a good listener, learning at a very young age that people older than me have already experienced everything I was about to encounter, which has helped me a great deal.

I grew up loving sports: football, basketball, and baseball were the main three. In high school I decided to limit those three to just one, so I concentrated on basketball and had a pretty good run at it. Basketball has taught me a lot about life and its lessons: hard work really does pay off, and to learn to be coach-able, which is a very key tool in the real world. I was always extremely competitive, with three older brothers whom I wanted to beat on everything. I have taken that mindset into the real world, figuring "I might as well try my best at everything I do or it's not worth doing."

My little boy has taught me there is life outside of basketball, and life is too short to stress over the everyday curveballs thrown at you. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. We all learn from our mistakes. Remember, life's a test: the struggles we go through and the ups and downs we have in our lives make us the people we are today. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. To live is to change.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status?
    A: I've had a girlfriend of the last three and a half years; we're taking it one day at a time. I've got a 22 month-old little boy with her, Keaton Duke. We're making it into a little family.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I play basketball for my college, shooting guard.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My eyes. My mom always says that I have the most beautiful eyes God could bless anyone with.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: My girlfriend says it's my hair. I'm not too fashionable but I'm learning about fashion.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: They're so secret that they may be undiscovered.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: Always, my worst subject was Math. I had to pretend I knew what I was doing and I got through it the best I could. I enjoyed English and Physical Education. My mom's an English teacher, so I think we get good English habits from her.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movies: Dumb and Dumber is one of my favorites, and Forrest Gump.
    Books: I like sports books. I bought a new one by Phil Jackson that talks a lot about Zen, about ways to improve your basketball skills. I also like biographies of sports players. I bought a biography of Charles Barkley; his ego's kind of up there a little bit but I still like him. I like to read about wise people, people who have been through everything; they have the best advice.

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A:I have a Boston terrier named Beetlejuice. His personality is awesome. My dad raised ostriches when I was little; we had about 7 acres and about 45 ostriches.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: Toothpaste.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Strawberry sundaes always satisfy my appetite.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: "Sh*t" is a good one, though I try not to use curse words around my little boy.

He's only 21 and has a 20 month old son!!

Get rid of the little poufle of chest hair and the growth leading up to the belly button for a start.
    Her also needs to bulk up, his chest is really sunken.

LG.
    he's the love child of Joanie and Chachi. Frightening.

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i love him.

Ew. Icky. I hope his makeover involves a chest wax and a paper bag over his head.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

He's quite awkward looking, his face looks frozen. That could explain why he has that one expression in every pic!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    he's the love child of Joanie and Chachi. Frightening.

LMAOROFL

mmmmmmmm but Tate looks like this well known guy.....

HERE

i don't like the guy too much

lol at the little bit of chest hair

how come these guys are so cute as kids but as adults not so much LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast