Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seth

Seth

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 150 lbs.
    Sign: Pisces
    Hometown: Baltimore, MD

PERSONAL BIO
    I was born in Baltimore, Maryland and grew up in a Christian-based home, taught to love God first with all your heart, all your mind and all your soul. I am a quarter Native American from the Lumbee tribe and a mix of Irish, Scottish and French. I have an older brother who is a Naval officer stationed in Monterey, California, an aspiring actor, and a licensed real estate agent.

My father died on April 4, 1989, of a war-related incident from Agent Orange exposure, which caused him to suffer for six and a half years of cancer. He was well loved, well educated, and loved God, his family and friends. He was amazing.

I grew up fast, but lived a full childhood. I was always active in something, whether it was sports, scouts, church, camps, or just chillin' with my friends. My first love was soccer and I wanted to play for the U.S. in the World Cup. I also grew up playing baseball. I was a great athlete, very fast and dedicated.

It was my father's will for my brother and I to go to Boys' Latin for our education, so my mom took both of us out of public school and sent us there. I attended "BL" for nine years and was involved with numerous clubs, such as the yearbook staff, chess, Spanish, swimming, varsity soccer and baseball, to name a few.

I had many "girl" friends and guy friends, and girls that I talked to here and there. Relationships with my family and friends are very important to me and I would do anything for them. For to love is to know, and God is love, so to love you is to know God.

I attended Lynchburg College in Virginia. I decided to continue my active role in the community, on campus and in life. I was on the Dean's List, was a vital member in Xi Omega Kappa (not your typical fraternity), was active in the Baptist Student Union, worked for our college newspaper, and played varsity soccer. At the same time, I worked as a mentor at the Juvenile Detention Center, and volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and the Special Olympics. College was a great time and learning experience for me. I graduated with a 3.29 GPA with a BA in Marketing.

I do not drink. I have never done drugs. I do not cuss, and I do not smoke. And through all of that high school, college as a 'frat' boy, and living with my first long-term girlfriend I remained and am still a virgin, and will continue to be one until I say "I do!!!"
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status?
    A: My girlfriend is a beautiful model; we've been together since February.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I workout, run, swim. I play softball and soccer in college.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My eyes their color and shape.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: Determination, persistence, and character.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I can dance really well.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: I liked Art a lot, drawing and painting, though wouldn't say I was the best at it. I'm good at Math. Not a Science fan.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Book: the Bible, and The Purpose-Driven Life by Rick Warren
    Movie: Bad Boys with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. Will Smith's my favorite actor.
    Music: I'm a big Justin Timberlake fan; I like his solo stuff better than his stuff with 'Nsync. And Usher, both as an "entertainer" and an "artist."

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: I had two dogs, Obie and Snoopy, a half German Shepherd/half beagle. Snoopy was hit by Mack truck at Disney World.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: A good pair of jeans; they'll make you feel confident, make you look good.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Spending too much money on clothes. I can go to New York and go shopping and easily drop a couple grand. I don't have it, but I can easily spend it.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: I do not cuss. I'm not a fan of any cuss word.

He reminds me of one of the Mmmmmmm Bop brothers with his hair like that.

He reminds me of Travis from the CK campaigns!

He reminds me of the kid from "3rd Rock From The Sun"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    He reminds me of Travis from the CK campaigns!
    Mmmmm Travis

I can see this guy going far in the competition.
    I hope they give them all makeovers though as I'd like top see him with a more shapely hair cut.

LG.
    he looks very Tarzan, the Legend of Graystoke with that floppy hair. I'm with Fluff and want to see someone trim that mop to see what happens.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Face is just perfect but since there's Travis I don't know. His body is unproportional!

I like him (I'm another Travis-from-third-rock-fan). I like this body type better than the "weight-lifter" look. But I'm afraid they're setting him up to be the annoying Christian/Virgin, and I wonder if that will affect his chances.

ETA: How adorable is his scout picture!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Seth does have potential but I wanna cut that hair of his....Maybe its just me...

he needs a haircut

besides that he is a good looking guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast