+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seth

Oh well.....
    Seth gets dissed.....
    He looked pretty good but I guess his look was toooooo out there for the show?

his hair was a real turn off for me

bruce said something about how his grunge look wasn't working for him in this business

I was kinda sorry to see him go, but I do think he was one of the weaker ones left in the group.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Ohh but I loved his photos!
    Haha last one reminds me sooo much of Pirates of the Carribean (think johnny depp with his eyeliner)

It's no secret that I'm missing Seth. I would have loved to see him in the "beauty shot," if they do that. *sigh* There are so many left who who I don't find interesting (looks OR personality) at all. *bigger sigh*
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Newbie

My 2 cents on Seth.

I'm not surprised that Seth got eliminated as early as he did. He's a cute kid but nowhere near model material. To echo other comments I've seen on this board, he needs to gain some major weight, get more sleep so he doesn't have those bags, and do something with his hair. In his Manhunt bio he says that his gf is a beautiful model. Why wasn't she able to use her connections to help his career, instead of him having to resort to being on such a silly show?

I know the answer. Again, cute kid. Not model material.

It doesn't help that he played the part of the good Christian virgin. I don't think anybody's buying the virgin thing. I know I'm not! Nice try, though!

As for comparing Seth to Travis Fimmel...please! There is NO COMPARISON! Seth is way out of Travis's league. (Of course, I can't put images into my post yet because I'm new here and I got some message about how they get a lot of spammers blahblahblah...lol

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I thought Seth was great looking!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I thought Seth was great looking!
    No worries...different folks have different views as to what's attractive. If we all thought the same, the world would be a very boring place!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Ohh but I loved his photos!
    Haha last one reminds me sooo much of Pirates of the Carribean (think johnny depp with his eyeliner)
    Hehe I am really digging the shade of lipstick he's wearing. It would look great on me!!!

I liked Seth's last photo that he did, but other than that, I didn't find him attractive at all. I did not think he was model material...and he really does have to do something about the bags around his eyes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast