Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean

Sean

Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 195 lbs.
    Sign: Capricorn
    Hometown: Huntington, NY

PERSONAL BIO
    I grew up with my mom, dad, and brother in Huntington, NY (Long Island). Our perfect life came to an end in fourth grade when I awoke in the middle of the night to see my dad being wheeled out of the house on a stretcher. He slipped on ice and landed backwards, slamming his wrist against broken glass. The medical bills, on top of a slow period in his company, forced my dad to put his corporation into bankruptcy. Our lavish lifestyle disappeared, giving me a harsh taste of reality. This is when I learned how unfair life can be.

We moved to Connecticut, and I started intensely playing basketball. Eventually, I became the star and captain of my high school team. Popularity ensued. My house became a hot spot for huge parties, and the girls followed.

Colgate, Lafayette, and La Salle recruited me, but my grades weren't high enough from goofing off too much in high school, so I opted for Randolph-Macon College in Virginia. I ended up getting serious tendonitis in my knees, was stuck behind two All-Americans, and hated my small, boring school.

I finally started making some real-life decisions by quitting basketball and transferring to Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton the same city where my older brother was going to school, at Lynn University. My brother and I became best friends and we both realized what a great relationship we had been missing out on because of some really bad sibling rivalries.

Soon after, I experienced the worst day of my life when I was informed of my brother's death. It is the worst thing I will ever have to overcome. It made me ten times stronger of a person thereafter. I even returned to school that semester and finished with high marks.

Now, I think of my life as constantly taking steps upward. I don't like staying in places I feel I've outgrown, so I've moved to Miami Beach, which is more upbeat and has more to offer. I'm extremely confident and outgoing which has led me to meet many great new friends.

Now I'm loving my life in Florida, surrounded by beautiful women and an awesome nightlife although I'd change everything for an exciting new opportunity. My friends say "I'm the man with the plan" because I'm always doing exciting new things.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status? What do you look for in a potential mate?
    A: I'm single. I look for a girl who knows how have a good time at night.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I play basketball, swim, lift weights. I played guard in basketball at school. I was a huge star, known around Connecticut.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My height.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I juggle...juggle girls.

Q: What was your best subject in school?
    A: I'm a good writer now I write when they make me write papers.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movies: Armageddon, Blow.
    Music: I listen to house music. Paul Van Dyke is my favorite DJ, I've seen him spin a couple times.
    Books: I liked The Da Vinci Code.

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: My parents in Connecticut have a dog, Tucker, an English Cocker Spaniel. A very girly dog.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: My car, a BMW.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: I like being a lush, going out at night and drinking, having a good time with my friends. I love a Grey Goose martini.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: I call my close friends "b*tch."

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: I call my close friends "b*tch."
    Not crazy about his looks, but love his sense of humor.

Hia face looks a little strange, I don't see him going too far.

I'm not too keen on his looks, or the bog brush hairdo.

bog brush hairdo

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    I think his head is too small for his body...

LG.
    playa alert! playa alert! woop, woop!
    Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I juggle...juggle girls.
    and this quote, how well written is it? Never has there been a better written piece about the art of writing. :rolleyes

Q: What was your best subject in school?
    A: I'm a good writer now I write when they make me write papers.
    I'm an excellent driver. Dad let's me drive on the driveway on the weekends. I'm an excellent writer.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

MOG LG

Quote Originally Posted by caragwapa
    I think his head is too small for his body...
    Exactly
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm not too keen on his looks, or the bog brush hairdo.

He looks so young, too. In a "just a boy, not a man" way. Wasn't this supposed to be "manhunt"?
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast