Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron

Ron

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 168 lbs.
    Sign: Capricorn
    Hometown: Florence, SC

PERSONAL BIO
    I was born in Florence, South Carolina, one of five kids. And yes, I am the baby...last born to my identical twin brother, Shawn. We are so similar yet so very different. He's very college-oriented, while I choose to focus all of my energy and time on my modeling dream and career.

I come from a broken family who rarely get along with each other. My parents separated when I was very young...so young that I can't even remember. They rarely discuss it and when they do it's always negative. My family is never really supportive of anything, which is why we don't keep in contact with each other. Oh, did I mention that I was gay?

When I was about seven, I thought I wanted to be a doctor, but when I was sixteen, people said I should model because I had a look. So I let my hair grow, got contacts, and brightened my smile.

As a kid, I moved a lot and I was exhausted. (I even get exhausted from just thinking about it.) I went to Lake City High School, and then later in my senior year transferred to West Florence High School when I moved in with my uncle. Things were going well. I loved school and did well in it...and then my uncle kicked me out because I didn't work at a grocery store like he wanted me to.

From there things went downhill. I didn't graduate high school keeping up grades, finding places to stay and balancing family problems were just too much for a seventeen year-old to handle. So I moved to Myrtle Beach and worked at Banana Republic store. I loved it, but there was no modeling there. I found out I had an aunt in Brooklyn, so I moved in with her, transferred my job to a retail BR store and went on some open calls.

Now everywhere I go, everyone always says, "You look so familiar. You're a model, right?" All these things built my mind and self-esteem and have prepared me to take this modeling industry by storm. I think that I truly can.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status?
    A: I'm involved with a really sweet person. We've been seeing each other for a couple months now.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: Dance, Monday through Sunday at different clubs. I took eight years of modern dance, ballet, tap, jazz. It's always competitive for me.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: Everyone says my abs, but I think it's my smile.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: My drive and my commitment to the industry. Once I have my foot in the door I'm not gonna let it slip away.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I sing karaoke love songs. My favorite song to sing is "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion.

Q: What was your best subject in school?
    A: My best subject was English I love to write, keep a journal with me every single day. My journal's my best friend.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movie: A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore, because it's sad and everyone can relate to it.
    Music: Deborah Cox
    Book: Male Models by David Bendow, a novel that's funny and really edgy and sinful.

Q: Do you have a pet?
    A: I have a dog, Ruthie, a lab/golden retriever mix with one blue eye one brown eye. She's one year old.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: My hairspray and blow dryer.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Ice cream.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: I like to call my friends bee-yotch.

He looks like a creepier version of Gary Dourdan, Warrick on CSI.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    He looks like a creepier version of Gary Dourdan, Warrick on CSI.
    I agree. I think it's the hair that makes him creepy.

Hate the hair, it's like a Gotti fro.

Another one who seems underweight for his height.

Um...thanks for playing...buh-bye...

LG.
    the hair would be just fine if that one stray clump were sheared off. It looks like tumbleweed up there.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Again different in an odd but a good way! Top 5!

i think he was great looking in the bow tie pic, but i don't like any of the pro shots.

He's only got one facial expression in his poses.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movie: A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore, because it's sad and everyone can relate to it.
    A sensitive boy.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Amazing eyes ( I love Gary Dourdan ), but hideous hair. I hope this show does the extreme Tyra-style makeovers. Shave him bald, baby! And he's too skinny.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast