Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paulo

Paulo

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    Sign: Taurus
    Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa

PERSONAL BIO
    I am the product of a hotheaded, stubborn male Taurus, and a loving, sensitive female Cancer. How these two people are still married at the ages of 60 and 57, respectively, will remain a mystery to me forever. Perhaps opposites really do attract. Having two such different parents, anyone could have guessed that I would grow to be the all-time paradox I have become. What you see is not what you get.

I've lived on four different continents and have incorporated cultural aspects from each into my personality. I was born in Brazil, at the age of two moved to Argentina, then at seven moved to South Africa. I attended boarding schools there (from the second grade through to high school) that were run in a very authoritarian manner, with corporal punishment only being outlawed during my last years. There, I acquired the discipline that has helped me achieve the goals I set for myself in day-to-day life.

I graduated in the top ten of my class, was Secretary of the public speaking society, and played on the soccer and rugby teams. I consider myself to be both a nerd and a jock.

After high school, I took some time off and moved to England for fifteen months. I worked in a small hotel where I waited tables, worked in the reception, and was even trained as one of the chefs. England was a defining point in my life, encouraging me to break the shell I was never allowed to break in South Africa. I moved to Atlanta to start my engineering degree at Georgia Tech. The even more individualistic society of the U.S. encouraged me to develop as a person.

Being a Taurus, I always want to have the best of everything. I buy myself the best clothes, the best shoes, the best computer...I know these are all materialistic things, but when it comes to girls, I like them genuine and down-to-earth.

My friends accuse me of having an obsessive-compulsive disorder. I like to call it "discipline." I'm very meticulous about things such as my daily routine, studying, working out, and my diet. I do admit to having a disorder when it comes to shopping though. I can't remember the last time I walked into a men's clothing store and walked out empty-handed. Mankind's most innovative invention after the wheel was the credit card.
    Q&A
    Q: What do you look for in a potential mate?
    A: I look for a girl with independence, maturity, someone non-headache-causing. Relationships should be easy, things should just flow. I love a career girl; motivation turns me on.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: Cardio, swimming, treadmill. I play tennis, soccer and rugby.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: I can't say. My body speaks for itself.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I speak four languages: English, Spanish, Afrikaans and Portuguese.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: I'm very close to a 4.0 GPA. Right now I've got a 3.9 and I'm very upset about it. My favorite classes are Biology and Engineering the sciences

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movies: The Shawshank Redemption was one of the most moving movies I've ever seen. I wanted to be in an aerospace program, so watched Apollo 13 like 50 times. Legends of the Fall also really moved me.
    Books: When I was in primary school, the Redwall series by Brian Jacques; I ditched my academics for those books, just to read and read and read.
    Music: I love R&B and house music, rock and rap, no particular favorites.

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: I had two dogs back in South Africa, little mongrels, Blackie and Scott. They were born to a brother and sister, bound to come out missing a leg or an ear but these dogs were missing their brains. They're the stupidest things I've ever come across, which makes them so loveable.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: Protein. It's the way to a man's heart.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: I have a ridiculous affinity for Krispy Kreme donuts.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: "What the muck, bugger?"

Mmm. High yum factor.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Great face and body!

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: I can't say. My body speaks for itself.
    :rolleyes

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: "What the muck, bugger?"
    Love it!

Great face but the body is more athlete than model.

LG.
    I like his looks. Reminds me of Rory Cochrane, formerly of CSI: Miami

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

They got a lot of guys who remind you of somebody else in this show. :rolleyes

Beast or not, Grrrrrrrrr.......

Very hott!

love the accent, his face looks kinda old in these pics to me

He does look bigger than his stats would indicate, but he's an early favorite of mine. Good face, good body, and that accent...*pantpantpant*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast