Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micah

Micah

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Sign: Pisces
    Hometown: Olathe, KS

PERSONAL BIO
    I was raised in a single parent family most of my life. My mom has been my foundation and has done an incredible job in making me the person I am.

At a young age, we lived in North Carolina for a short period of time, but we ended up moving back to Kansas in hope of allowing my father to make a connection with me. I didn't end up meeting my father until around age 11. I struggled to overcome the fact he wasn't there, always wanting to know why he didn't love me.

Around age 15, I moved to Seattle with a close family friend. I went to school there the first semester of my 10th grade year. It was a good experience. I was always one who could make friends quickly even in places I knew no one.

I moved back to Kansas after my first semester and finished my high school there, and went on to be the first of my immediate family members to graduate college. Through college I met my friend, Nolan. Since day one, we've been like brothers, so not only did I get a Business Marketing degree, I also got a best friend.

After college I decided to move back closer to my mother who had, over the years, become very sick. I felt that with all she had done for me, I needed to be there in case she needed me.

I started working in retail but after about six months, I realized I needed a change. I became a personal trainer and loved how I could affect others. To me, I couldn't find a better job I help people lose weight and get in shape. Their self-esteem goes up and they become better people.

In May 2002, I decided to move in with my father so that we could build the relationship we never had. It was one of the best decisions of my life. He is a great man, a great father, and someone I love dearly.

I have been so disciplined with everything I choose in my life. I have worked out so hard to get my body the way it is. I look at all the pains and struggles I have overcome and realize that things do turn out good.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status? What do you look for in a potential mate?
    A: Single. I'm looking for those who take care of themselves beauty on the outside and on the inside.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I work out 57 days a week, sometimes twice a day; I eat healthy.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: I'm very disciplined and focused, everything I put my mind to I'm driven towards. I get on that path and I'm like "all right, that's where I'm going, regardless."

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I can cook anything I need I make really good burritos and tacos, I have this special mix that my dad made. I can also jump really high for a white guy.

Q: What was your best subject in school?
    A: One of my best subjects was Math I didn't like it but I was good at it.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Books: I've been reading the Left Behind series, they're kind of addicting.
    Movies: Kickboxer with Jean Claude Van Damme when I was a kid I was like, "I wanna be like that guy!"

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: FOOD. I'm a great guy when I have food and a terrible guy when I don't.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Ice cream. I also like to go out drinking; alcohol kills your body, but sometimes I just have to go out and have a good time.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: Sh*t - you can say sh*t for anything, if you're happy or mad.

I'm staking my claim to this one. He's mine! The rest of you have to pick one of the others. I realize he'll probably be one of the first to go, but that will just make him more available to me.

Funnygirl, I was just about to post the same thing! Hopefully, he'll stay around for a while.

Nice body, I don't like the tattoos though.
    His posing seems a little wooden.

I don't mind the tattoos, but I do agree with Fluff on the posing...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I don't mind the tattoos, but I do agree with Fluff on the posing...
    Wood is not necessarily a bad thing.

LG.
    Ok, I'm not a fan of tattoos (and aren't they a job impediment for models?), but he's the best looking one that I've seen so far.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Ok, I'm not a fan of tattoos (and aren't they a job impediment for models?), but he's the best looking one that I've seen so far.
    Yes, he is. And he's MINE...all MINE!!!

I'll pass on this guy. Someone who spends the majority of his time working out is not going to have much to talk about besides himself.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast