Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maurice

Maurice

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Sign: Cancer
    Hometown: Reno, NV

PERSONAL BIO
    I am African American, English, Irish, Scottish and Creek Indian. I was named after my dad and raised by my mother with some help from my dad's side of the family. I also have a younger brother; since we are only three years apart, we are very close. When I was about six years of age, my parents divorced and that's when life got a little tougher for my mom, bro, and me.

Growing up, I was always into sports. In high school, I was a three-sport athlete, playing football and basketball and also running track and field. During my junior year in high school, I was recruited by many Division I colleges. I ended up going to the local college, UNR, and played football for them. After my first year, the coaches switched, so I switched schools because I did not agree with the new ones.

I moved to Oregon to play ball there, but ended up not playing because of tuition problems; attending a community college there for a year ruined my state tuition. Today, I live with two roommates in West Salem, Oregon and work as a sales representative for an air filtering company.

I would describe myself as being very determined, responsible, athletic, and mature. I have a good sense of humor. I'm a huge flirt and I love to have a good time. You only live life once; I believe you should live it to the fullest.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status? What do you look for in a potential mate?
    A: I'm single. I don't want somebody who's boring; no matter how fine they look, you get tired of them if they're boring. I like an athletic build, nice butt. Pretty eyes.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I just recently started playing tennis with my roommate. I'm not a pro at it but I'm getting used to the overhand serve now. Basketball's probably my number one sport to play, shooting guard or point guard. I was All-American in college track and field. I love team sports; I'd rather work out with someone else than alone.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: A nice body, so if I had to go into underwear modeling I could do that.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: You definitely need good personality. Photographers or whoever's hiring want someone exciting, and they don't want someone nervous.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I'm a really good bowler, have my own ball and everything. And I can play chess. There's tons of strategy to it, had this guy who was a library aide and when I was on duty he'd teach me to play chess, how to trap people.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: Math and Science came really easy to me. I hate to read I'd watch the movies instead of reading the books.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movies: Gladiator, Troy, Braveheart, White Men Can't Jump, Kingpin, Eddie Murphy "Raw", Kings of Comedy.
    Music: I like underground music, rap, Stevie Wonder, R&B; C Wood, Doja Click are two favorite underground rappers.
    Book: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: I had a black dog named T-Man.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: My toothbrush.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: My weakness is chocolate chip cookies. I like the frozen ones I don't cook 'em all the way.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: Motherf*cker you can use it as a noun or a verb.

Eh...no strong feelings one way or the other...

I think he's nice looking.
    I have to wonder about his teeth though as he isn't showing them in any of his poses and they looked ripe for some orthodontics when he was younger.

A bit one dimensional, he might want to lose the pout look!

LG.
    I think he looks good, but Fluff has me wondering about his teeth. Oh, and anyone who likes chocolate chip cookie dough
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Vin Diesel long lost twin?
    I was a bi turned off by his comment about the sky diving

looks good to me

Eh...guess I didn't see enough of him to decide whether I like him or not...

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    cute face, but I hate the steely mugshot grimace. and the cueball is a turnoff.

He is a cute guy with a lot of problems and excuses. But I definitely think he is model material.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast