Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt

Matt

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 168 lbs.
    Sign: Aries
    Hometown: Massillon, OH

PERSONAL BIO
    Being born on April 1st is just one of the things that makes me unique. Yes, not only am I a fool's baby, but I was also born on Good Friday.

I live about 30 minutes northeast of Atlanta in a middle class swim-and-tennis community with my dad, though I feel like I pretty much have complete independence. With our schedules, I'll sometimes go days without seeing him.

I had a normal and fun childhood. I'm a pretty athletic guy, so I played most of the common sports as a kid but baseball was the one that was constant from tee-ball through high school. My dad was always the coach of my teams, so I have fond memories of rec league baseball. That's where my love for the game stems from.

My friends in the neighborhood and I always loved to build tree forts. We always had at least one that we were working on.

My parents got divorced in my senior year in high school and my mom later moved to Ohio. That was pretty tough, but my outlook on that was just to "suck it up and deal with it."

Right now, I am attending the University of Georgia. I went to a junior college in my community for two years and got my associate's degree in General Studies, but it was always my goal to get to UGA. I'm proud of myself for finally getting in because admittance has grown increasingly tough. I'm shooting for a degree in Sports Business and hopefully I can take advantage of my position now as a batboy with the Atlanta Braves and move up with their organization. That's my "Plan B." My "Plan A" is to become an actor and actually move out to L.A. I know that tons of people try it and fail; it can be a long shot, so that is why I continue my schooling. I actually have been a featured extra in a recent film and have done several interviews for the Braves.

I believe that if provided with the right opportunities, I can use those to achieve my Plan A. I have the confidence and willpower to succeed, and succeed I will if given a chance.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status?
    A: I am dating a girl who I've been with since last October — almost a year. We met at my college, the University of Georgia.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I go to the gym. When I am at the gym I don't go hardcore but I do a little bit of jogging and lifting, moderate weights. I like to get outside and play football and baseball with my friends.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My best physical feature is my eyes. I've had a lot of people tell me they are really nice color of blue.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: I think I am confident without being cocky, and I have a look that can sell to the All-American crowd. It sounds so cliché and I say that a lot, but that's my look.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I can make some killer spaghetti with meat sauce. All my friends love it. I don't know why its so special but its delicious. I can't really cook — I can only make spaghetti.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: My best subject is History; I'm into the wars. During this past Iraq War I would stay up until 3am and watch coverage of it. My worst subject is Accounting...I am taking an Accounting class at UGA right and its not easy!

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Books: How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie. Everything in that book is so helpful to get ahead in life...not just make friends.
    Movies: There are so many good one out there but one of my favorites would have to be Top Gun. It's a classic.
    Music: I don't really have a favorite CD. I like Ludacris and Usher, but i love all kinds of music.

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: My childhood pet was a Lhasa Apso. Her name was Apple.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: I could not live without my PlayStation. I normally play it four or five days a week, a couple of hours a day. However, lately I haven't had time to play. My favorite games are SOCOM II and NCAA Football.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Cheesecake. That is one of my favorite deserts, and when I hear the word indulge i think "cheesecake." I love all cheesecakes, not one specific kind.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: Dammit.

Another pretty face/soft body. Can they not find a boy with both?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

He reminds me a little of Nick Lachey in the first pic.
    He does need to work on his physique.
    He's not very tall either.

Fluff, I thought the same thing, he reminds me of Nick too. Based on his answers, I like him. He doesn't seem conceited like a few of the others.

LG.
    they should have named this show "Boyhunt" because these guys are (and look) so young.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    I think he's the best looking of all of them. Then again, I think Nick Lachey is hot!

Matt gets the thumbs up from me... He's cute and seems like a great guy personalitywise from what I saw in the first show...

he's my favorite one!

he's so cute---but i dig the all american boy look lol

however, i think he will get eliminiated early because of his baby fat body

but like the guy said, he has a great face...and nice eyes...kinda reminds me of riley from buffy the vampire slayer

I only saw the last minutes of the actual show, so I don't really have a picture about who Matt was, but based on pictures 1) he does look young 2) looks especially young when he smiles with teeth showing 3) although he does not have every muscle showing I think he looks good bodywise. I think I actually prefer men who do not have that 'every vein showing on top of mucle tissue' -look, it just is an unnatural look to me, so bodywise I'd rather look at Matt than some of the other guys (whose overly toned bodies make me gag). He still looks good, just not like his days are spent in gym eating questionable supplements. A little toning might be (and is in modeling industry) in order, but not too much, I hope. One thing about his face is that his lips naturally curve upwards, so he has this slight smile on always.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I don't see him going all the way, but after watching the show last night, I think he might be around a least for a couple more weeks...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast