Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin P.

Kevin P.

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 178 lbs.
    Sign: Taurus
    Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

PERSONAL BIO
    I was born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with my older brother Travis; I am half French and traveled Europe frequently when I was younger. Growing up I had a problem with authority, causing me to have a fairly tumultuous childhood, but thanks to the never-ending love and support of my parents I am where I am today. They made huge sacrifices for my well-being and, although no amount of money could ever repay them, my first and most important goal is to retire them.

School always took a backseat to sports, women, and my numerous business ventures; I prefer to educate myself and learn from experience. My favorite sports had always been hockey and football (1997 State Champions) until I began to wrestle. Wrestling is the epitome of my motto "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." It pushed me mentally and physically further than I ever imagined I could go.

My business ventures started with selling candy in elementary school, to opening a DJ company when I was fourteen, which eventually transformed into my entertainment company in South Beach.

There is one girl that I kind of had a relationship with for almost six years, but it was never really committed. She was the person I could talk with and open up to, and when we were in the same town we would be together; Other than that, I have never been in a relationship and I have no complaints.

Although I have never really seen myself as a pretty boy or "model," I think this is a cool opportunity and if things work out maybe I will be posing on some big billboard one day. As for right now, I am just loving life. I take things in stride and live stress free. I have a great relationship with my family and I look forward to new adventures.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status?
    A: I am single as always. I've never been in a serious relationship.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I sprint in stadiums and up hills. I also go to the gym and lift a lot of weights.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My best physical feature...should we make this uncensored? Ok...I'll keep this PG. Lets just say my eyes and chest. People tell me they like my eyes and my chest.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: I think I have the right body stature and versatile looks, and I know how to sell myself.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: Its not very secret, but I am an excellent at burping.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: My best subjects in school were English/Writing and Physical Education. My worst subject was Math.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movie: American History X. It's a badass movie.
    Book: Curious George, because my mom used to read it to me all the time when I was younger and I grew up with a Curious George stuffed animal that never left my side.
    Music: I used to DJ so I listen to all types of music. I can't pick just one favorite CD.

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: I had an iguana and his name was Iggy. Now I have a dog named Cali. She is a beagle basset hound mix, and is the cutest dog in the world.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: I cannot live without protein. I eat like a maniac and I love protein.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Cheeseburgers.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: I never use profanity. (Sarcasm)

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My best physical feature...should we make this uncensored? Ok...I'll keep this PG.
    Oh, puhleeze...

School always took a backseat to sports, women, and my numerous business ventures; I prefer to educate myself and learn from experience.
    In other words, he wasn't a very good student...

LG.
    what is that hairstyle again? Oh yeah, toilet swirlie.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

He's got a great body and nice eyes but he comes across as a dumb jock.

Ugh, this guy is so not my type. I can't stand to look at him.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Nice looking but not my type. I sense a high "annoying" factor with this one.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fan
    His football pic reminds me of Wally Cleaver (Leave it to Beaver fame)

Kevin P. is from that Are You Hot? show that used to be on T.V. Anybody else recognize him?

Quote Originally Posted by GQLee
    Kevin P. is from that Are You Hot? show that used to be on T.V. Anybody else recognize him?
    Yep - it's definitley him.

Are You Hot was like my favorite show - I'm so proud of the ones that have went on to other reality shows (Luciano, Chantille and now Kevin P )

May be cute and all but seeing deep down what he was like at the Armani store.... thumbs down.... waaaaaaay down

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast