+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Kevin P.

Looks amazing not impressed with the arrogance. Personally I think he is playing favorites. Not favorites as to who is doing what needs to be done to get the job done but favorites as "this is my homey and I want him to win" favorites. Not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    Looks amazing not impressed with the arrogance. Personally I think he is playing favorites. Not favorites as to who is doing what needs to be done to get the job done but favorites as "this is my homey and I want him to win" favorites. Not impressed.
    Agree!! Unfortunately, it seems as though the judges are listening to his opinion and taking it into account (probably how Paulo got eliminated and will probably eliminate Jon too). I think he is also looking at his future competition and getting rid of those who are a threat.

FORT Regular
    Why is Kevin still on? Is he actually vying for the modeling contract? I thought by now they would have revealed his identity as the mole.

He's totally trying to knock off future competition. He and Rob would never go out for the same photo shoots, so it's great if he gets the contract. Jon, Paulo, and probably Hunter would both beat him in generic body shoots. And he and Matt would REALLY be competing for similar markets with the "boyish" thing.

Of course- this is all gathered from the show's website and these recaps, since I haven't actually seen the show because I don't get Bravo.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456