+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: John

well i feel bad for him cause he seems like a nice guy who really took the competition seriously but yeah his look, was a little odd lol

I for one am glad I won't have to watch John use his hair-iron any more! I think he will be able to get some modeling work because, not in spite of, his weird appearance, this show is just looking for someone who could be used in a wider range of work.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I was surprised to see him eliminated last night. I thought for sure he'd be around a while longer.

yes, he is gone. enuff said.

Well Jon theres OTHER venues of getting YOURSELF out there..........
    It seems that he did NOT take it very well when he got dissed and dismissed....

R&C
    At first he llooks kind of creepy person to me by viewing his photo prior to the show. However, the more I saw him on TV, the more i like him. OMG! His eyes melt my heart.

I've no idea why he was eliminated, i'm not the expert, but why ?? He ready stand out among this guys, gorgeous look, full of personality.
    Who's gonna love you when It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I am for sure sad to see that John has been eliminated. As I posted early I think he brought a different look to the table, however, the show has made it apparent that they are looking for the "buff" very commercial model. I think John would be amazing in high fashion. Hopefully he continues to model and gets picked up by the high designers. Based on his photo I think he had one of the better ones. I think if it was based solely on the photos John should have stayed, but I can see that he was not what the show was looking for.

FORT Newbie
    Wow... Just look at him. Definitely on my Top-5-Do list. heh. (god im so horny sometimes)

He'd be in the top 3, for sure.... gotta love the piercing, blue, sexy, eyes.... he's got really nice eyes. Oh yeah did i mention his eyes were sexy? he's has this uniqueness to him, and feel. That's good. Really good. heh.. moving on, his lips are ok, i bet he's good at kissing. God those pics make me drool lol.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinFV
    Wow... Just look at him. Definitely on my Top-5-Do list. heh. (god im so horny sometimes)

He'd be in the top 3, for sure.... gotta love the piercing, blue, sexy, eyes.... he's got really nice eyes. Oh yeah did i mention his eyes were sexy? he's has this uniqueness to him, and feel. That's good. Really good. heh.. moving on, his lips are ok, i bet he's good at kissing. God those pics make me drool lol.
    Finally someone who agrees with me! He's in my top 2 do list from this show.

I was very surprised he was let go so early. He was one of my faves going in. His body is beautiful and face is unusual (maybe too much so). Both John and Paulo are big surprises in their elimination with the retention of others who are just so so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234