+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John

he sort of reminds me of jim bruer of snl in those younger pics

he has nice eyes, but he doenst really look like model material

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    And the comment he said about the women at the Armani store makes me wonder what side of the fence he swings at....
    This should answer your question, BE2...from the interview above...:

A: What's your current relationship status? What do you look for in a potential mate?
    A: I'm sadly single now. I'm looking for someone who's comfortable with who he is and takes care of himself.

Ugh, after watching this show last nite I can say this is the guy I liked least. All because of his skanky comments about the LA girls and how all over they were when the guys were at the Armani Express. How they should get out of his face. Looks as if they were after Kevin not you. And later he made more comments about how unattractive the girls at the party were. Well, he has a really unattractive personality. Totally made me not like him.

Get rid of the hair .

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Ugh, after watching this show last nite I can say this is the guy I liked least. All because of his skanky comments about the LA girls and how all over they were when the guys were at the Armani Express. How they should get out of his face. Looks as if they were after Kevin not you. And later he made more comments about how unattractive the girls at the party were. Well, he has a really unattractive personality. Totally made me not like him.

Get rid of the hair .
    The only thing I garee with in this post is the hair. I don't like it in his eyes so much.

However, the skank at Armani weren't after Kevin, they were after whoever would say yes. They were skank and everything they said about them was true. Their parents should be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    Something about those EYES he has goin makes me wana hop into his lap....

And the comment he said about the women at the Armani store makes me wonder what side of the fence he swings at....
    He is gay. He said in the first question that he is looking for a he as a mate.

He has a very strange face.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    He has stunning eyes, his dancers body is what they look for in male fashion models. His unusual features give him the kind of versitility that editors look for, he can do "intellectual" or "artsy" as well as beefcake modeling. His hair does need a rethink though. I see him as the "Amanda" of manhunt. Amazing eyes, unusual features and a great model body. He reminds me of Donovan Leitch.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 10-13-2004 at 08:58 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

i think he has potential -- that unusual (or creepy) quality makes him stand out. they aren't looking for chippendales here and i think real models are supposed to look less beefy and more exotic. also i like that he's not afraid to speak his mind even if it makes him sound like a "silly bitch." or maybe he just reminds me of myself when i was a little twink with a lot of attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    The only thing I garee with in this post is the hair. I don't like it in his eyes so much.

However, the skank at Armani weren't after Kevin, they were after whoever would say yes. They were skank and everything they said about them was true. Their parents should be proud.

What does is say about the guys that went after the skank. They are just as skanky.

What I didn't like about John's comments, regardless of the fact that he is gay, was that he was so hateful in his comments toward the girls. (To me, he came across as very hateful of the female gender.) He could have just brushed it off, but he didn't. If there had been a couple of good looking guys there instead of girls that tried to feel him up would he have behaved any different than the skanky guys? mmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    What does is say about the guys that went after the skank. They are just as skanky.
    Oh they're dogs. I just thought that went without saying.

What I didn't like about John's comments, regardless of the fact that he is gay, was that he was so hateful in his comments toward the girls. (To me, he came across as very hateful of the female gender.) He could have just brushed it off, but he didn't. If there had been a couple of good looking guys there instead of girls that tried to feel him up would he have behaved any different than the skanky guys? mmmm.....
    I would have been a little put off too. What the heck were the girls doing there to begin with? They obviously weren't employees. I thought the store was closed to the guys. I'm perplexed by this.

He wasn't the only one making comments about the skank being there. These broads were gross and trashy and were after one thing. The guys picked up on this and some of them acted like the dogs they are, but the rest of them just called a ho a ho!

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I like John. I think he brings something different to the table unlike most male models you see in magazines...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast