+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by |eogeO
    his face looks weird..but his body is like 10 times better than mine when i am 17!!
    Yeah, his face does look weird, but who cares, we all know he can look like this!!

hunter is clearly very disciplined and very concerned about his body..if onli i can be like him...

Hunter is just too much of a little boy for my taste. Plus he is too effeminine. Of course the same can be said of Rob, but at least he has some maturity. When Hunter grows up a bit, he will be a better candidate for modeling.

The show has'nt aired in my country yet,but it's going on in a couple of day's time,so I decided to check on the site and discovered more about the contestants.Most of them really look like models,but the one I like most is definely Hunter Daniel!
    He's not as tall as the boys,but he has the looks to make up for it.I was hoping he can get into the final 2,but sadly,he was knocked out after his cat walk.I can't believe he did that cat walk which I must say is not that impressive from the pictures I've seen.
    But he's such a cutie and he's young,so there's a pretty good chance for him to find a modelling career sooner or later.
    Also,I read some stuff about him doing a strip dance at a gay bar??!!
    Holy cow,is that true or just some stupid rumours?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345