+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    As annoying as Hunter is (and can be), I think that his picture was by far the best of the group last night. I don't know what his meltdown next week is all about. As queenb said, he's worked in a gay club, so why should the revelation that Rob is gay affect him like that? Maybe it's because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hunter might be gay as well and is afraid of being "outed"?
    I don't know why you put that as a spoiler - I think we've all thought the same thing at one time or another. He is acting stranger and stranger as time goes on.

I put that as a spoiler because I didn't want it to take off on its own as a rumor that would be completely unsibstantiated at this point. Better to be safe than sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    He is acting stranger and stranger as time goes on.
    I agree, for instance, was it my imagination or did I see Hunter pinching his nipples right before he had his pictures made on the last show? I watched it a couple of times and that's what it looked like to me! What the hell????
    lobeck, I do think "the same thing", and I wondered if maybe there are some things that Hunter hasn't discussed with his family yet; he mentioned his Dad is kind of a rough and tough guy who is into hunting and fishing, etc...
    Last edited by queenb; 10-30-2004 at 07:39 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I agree, for instance, was it my imagination or did I see Hunter pinching his nipples right before he had his pictures made on the last show?
    Yes, he did pinch his nipples. I thought it was pretty funny when he did that.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone else think Hunter looks like David Lee Roth? His facial expressions really reminded me of DLR.

i personally love Hunter the best...he rocks!

FORT Newbie

Dance with me...

He can MOVE (er, gyrate? lol) on the dance floor! I'd love to dance with him! ROWR!

Wow, he's only 17 in this photo. Geez, I wish the boys looked like that in my school!

I've heard--but have no verification--that he was signed to Wilhelmina. C'mon FORT Scooby Gang, if anyone can find the proof, I know you guys can!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized

Wow, he's only 17 in this photo. Geez, I wish the boys looked like that in my school!
    his face looks weird..but his body is like 10 times better than mine when i am 17!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast