+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hunter

i think he's cute

i heard a rumor on another site that he works in a gay bar in AK----now keep in mind that doens't always equal gay---i know people who worked in gay bars because they got GOOD tips and they were straight--and they really were straight, not just pretending lol

i don't really get the gay vibe from him either, and he did make the comment about wanting to meet the girls----maybe he's bi hehe

Not sure if he's gay or not. But he was dancing in his underwear with dollar bills tucked in safely in a gay bar "BackStreet Dance Club" in AK.

Don't click this link if you don't wanna see gay-oriented material. There are pictures of Hunter dancing inside a gay bar. Warning! Warning!

http://towleroad.typepad.com/towleroad/

If you just wanna see Hunter's dancing pix. Click this one. But again, strong warning about this picture. Don't click on it if you don't wanna see him in a spread eagle position with his bikini underwear on.

FORT Regular
    I think that he is by far the best. He is the only one that i really see any model potential in.

Kirsten (E-Online) that does the TV info says when she spoke to Black Ron he said one of the heteros "flirts" with or is "curious" about homosexuality. I wonder if it is Hunter. I don't think he's all the way gay, but I did get a vibe that he is partially there and if he dances at gay bars, he could be bi (it wouldn't surprise me).

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Kirsten (E-Online) that does the TV info says when she spoke to Black Ron he said one of the heteros "flirts" with or is "curious" about homosexuality. I wonder if it is Hunter. I don't think he's all the way gay, but I did get a vibe that he is partially there and if he dances at gay bars, he could be bi (it wouldn't surprise me).
    I think it's Jason, in the first episode's preview for the entire season, it showed Jason and another guy in the pool seriously flirting.

isn't jason the mormon???

looking at hunter's pics from the gay bar, he looks quite cute in the one, could do without the spread eagle pic but at least we know he shaves
    Last edited by snickers; 10-20-2004 at 03:47 AM.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Too much chin!

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    isn't jason the mormon???

looking at hunter's pics from the gay bar, he looks quite cute in the one, could do without the spread eagle pic but at least we know he shaves
    BRENT WAS THE MORMON ELDER, AS WELL AS A CHIPPENDALES DANCER. I'M SURE THE BOOK OF MORMON HAS A PASSAGE ABOUT MALE STRIPPING LOL

I hate Hunter worse every week; true, he does well in the photo shoots (although I find him ugly), but I'm tired of watching him do back-flips, pushups, etc. and obsessing about his abs. Besides what's up with acting like a fool because you have to wear a kilt? It also appears that next week we get to watch him have a full scale meltdown over...what? He works in a gay club, so why would he be acting like that because Rob is gay? Sorry,but Hunter is a psycho! I don't think they will eliminate him yet, nor do they need to, but I seriously hope he doesn't make the top 4.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

As annoying as Hunter is (and can be), I think that his picture was by far the best of the group last night. I don't know what his meltdown next week is all about. As queenb said, he's worked in a gay club, so why should the revelation that Rob is gay affect him like that? Maybe it's because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hunter might be gay as well and is afraid of being "outed"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast