+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hunter

I like him, but that whole "From the moment I breathed my first breath of air, I knew I wanted to be a male model" comment was a bit much. :rolleyes

Other than that, though, he's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I like him, but that whole "From the moment I breathed my first breath of air, I knew I wanted to be a male model" comment was a bit much. :rolleyes
    This isn't the Ms. America pagaent.

However, does anybody else feel this need to tuck this one under your wing and take good care of him or is it just the mommy in me?

FORT Newbie

Fitting

After watching Hunter last night it seems fitting that he is from De Queen Arkansas.

He photographs much better than he appears on TV.

Has the best legs of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by cozmicsf
    After watching Hunter last night it seems fitting that he is from De Queen Arkansas.
    I didn't see the show - is he a bit effeminate? The pics and his bio wouldn't indicate that, but he is vague about his relationships.

He is a pretty boy. Beautiful body and looks good for modeling but needs to change his facial expression. He seems very young from his bio and sheltered by his family - immature. I am a sucker for chin dimples and he has a nice one. I hope he's not gay - he needs to find some nice girl to mommy him.

i think he has top 3 potential. well proportioned, hot body, great face and nice hair. i agree the floppy tom cruise look is a bit out of style, but that's what makeovers are for!

I agree that he looks like Ashton Kutcher, too much so; the ad designers won't want that distraction and would prefer someone with an original look.I see him getting eliminated soon. Then again I might think that because I never thought AK was all that either!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    :However, does anybody else feel this need to tuck this one under your wing and take good care of him or is it just the mommy in me?
    I agree, he seems like such a sweetheart. I hope he stays that way.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Well, at least women aren't the only ones with asymmetrical chests...

He's a looker! And he doesn't look drugged out/anorexic... with enough actual muscle tone. not bad.

makes me wish i had cable...

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I think he's the best looking and the most model-like guy.
    beauty is only skin deep.

After actually watching the episode (instead of just seeing the pics), I can see why some of you would think this kid is gay the way he talks. But, I don't think so. He mentioned that he was bummed that he couldn't get into the party because he wanted to meet the girls. That is not the likely response of a gay guy. I do think he is rather effeminate in his responses though, but that really doesn't mean anything.

I thought by the pic he was very good looking. His body is probably the best proportionally, but his face is only so so. He doesn't have a good profile so that may eliminate him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast