+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Casey H.W.

Casey H.W.

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 165 lbs.
    Sign: Gemini
    Hometown: Prescott, AR

PERSONAL BIO
    My name is Casey Ward. I am 20 years old and from Arkansas, though I grew up in Prescott, Arizona where my family owns a cattle farm. My dad is a Highway Patrol Officer, a bass pro-fisherman, and a farmer. My mother owns her own medical consulting business. I have two sisters. One was Miss Arkansas in 2002 and placed in the top ten in the Miss America Pageant. My younger sister is 14 years old and is involved in so many activities that I can't list them all.

As a boy, I was very hyperactive,always getting into things. I have always had a lot of friends, and I am very well known in my community. In school, I was voted "most popular" every year. I have been involved in community theatre, and my church was a big part of me and still is to this day. Sports have been a very important part of my life, especially during school. My biggest accomplishment in life was when receiving a leadership scholarship to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. It took a lot for me, and it made me feel good about all the things I achieved in high school.

I am a hardworking, caring, and active person. I hope this gives you a little look inside me as a person. I would like to thank you for this amazing opportunity.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status?
    A: I'm seeing someone who lives in Fayetteville, AK. It's pretty serious.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I work out and run five days a week. I play golf I'm okay, not very good. I hunt and fish deer hunting, I'm good at deer hunting.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My arms. I've worked on 'em for so long, they're solidly in shape.

Q: What quality do you have that would make you a successful model?
    A: I'm hardworking and committed.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I grew up on a farm, and I've been hunting since I was eight years old. My dad and my grandfather taught me to hunt. I still go bird hunting with my grandfather and deer hunting with my dad.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: I was best at Track and Football; I played strong safety, wide receiver, punter...I was real good. I was worst in Conduct. I was a smart aleck.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movie: Scarface.
    Music: Outkast.
    Book: The Outsiders.

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: I have a fish, a floater.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: My Nike Shox running shoes.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Brownie fudge sundaes. Peas and cornbread are my favorite food, good country cookin'.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: When I was in school my teachers wouldn't let us say "dang" or "shoot." Now I like to say "dang" all the time.
    Last edited by sher; 10-12-2004 at 01:29 PM.

LG.
    this guy doesn't have much of a chest for a personal trainer. Trainer, train thyself.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

He needs to work on his body, seems nice enough though!

Smirky McSmirkerson
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

i think in the last picture with the monkey (?!), he looks like david silver from 90210

i liked his look, was disappointed he was eliminated

I was sorry to see him go, too. But, it sounded like he had a good attitude/outlook about the whole thing...

+ Reply to Thread