+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brett

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    could he be the mole because he is so old? though he doesn't look 31
    Yeah, he's one of my choices for being the mole.

FORT Newbie

Haircut

Haircut. Get one NOW!

he has by FAR the most annoying haircut... what is that? and 30 is too old formodelling, although he does look younger. at the bar last night he wore gel and that helped. but beyond that i can't say anything -- i'm too distracted by the hair.

Someone thought he had a scary background and I don't see that, but it has been eclectic. Why does he want to be a model now? He has a good job and a large family to take care of so maybe its just for something on the side - or to validate his belief that he is gorgeous. I didn't see the show so I don't understand about the mole.

Physically, he has a beautiful body and except that he is very tall, it is probably proportionally perfect for modeling - very well toned and slender - not too beefy for clothes. I agree with everyone on the hair - yuck - I hate that style on everyone who has it. It looks like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals. He looks like he's a natural sandy blond so I don't know how brunette would look. His face is okay - not as handsome as Paolo or as exotically interesting as Jon, but cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I agree Fluff, he's got nice eyes and he'd look better as a brunette.
    agree too. he looks great on tv but in some of the pictures he looks a little lost

FORT Fanatic
    30 is too old for modeling? Didn't know that there was such a thing as age discrimiation in the modeling world.

By the way...isn't that guy who is 'hosting' the show still a model? Seems to me, he's a bit over 30

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    30 is too old for modeling? Didn't know that there was such a thing as age discrimiation in the modeling world.

By the way...isn't that guy who is 'hosting' the show still a model? Seems to me, he's a bit over 30
    The over thirty thing is true for female models, at least if they're advertising designer clothing, makeup, or doing runwy work. The same doesn't hold true for male models; think about the double standard for movie actors where men like Richard Gere and Harrison Ford are still presented as if they're what women want to look at!
    Anyway, I agree about the hair, but I'm sure they'll fix it; I think a darker blonde ansd a different cut would look better. Otherwise, I really hope this guy is around for quite awhile. I kind of don't think he will turn out to be the spy, just because he is a little older. I think the producers would pick someone a little younger that would fit in with the "party" crowd a little more.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    If you put a bag over his head...

After watching the show, I now think he has to be the mole. He is so much more mature than the other guys and he seems to be in more of the daddy role. His age, the elimination of the rest as potential moles, and his laid back attitude and responses (like he's been there, done that) makes me believe he is the mole. The other other one it could be is John Stallings. But, his bitchyness with the sales girls makes me think otherwise. It might also be Paulo, but he has that "class clown" persona down pat (cute personality) so I doubt its him.

and he's gone ... well i thought he was too old and what's up with that haircut?
    won't be missed by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast