Thread: Blake

Blake

[

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    Sign: Taurus
    Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

PERSONAL BIO
    As a young child, my parents were constantly fighting and, because my mother wasn't around very often, I was forced to grow up quickly. When my parents divorced, my dad married my stepmom, with whom I am very close.

Growing up, I moved a lot; in some schools, I was popular and in some I was the loner. No matter where I was, my outlet was always the performing arts. I was the big ham in the family, always jumping in front of the camera. When it came time for high school, I decided to take a risk and go to one that was far from home, where I would have to meet all new people again. The school was very well respected for its music academy; there, I studied singing, drama, musical theatre and dance.

This school and all of its casting was cutthroat. I had really bad acne, was very self-conscious, and felt like all my friends would stab me in the back just to get a part. Therefore, I decided to attend summer school and graduate a year early. My friends were totally shocked that I actually left and were never able to understand why.

After my acne cleared, I ended up traveling and modeling in Europe, where I was responsible for myself. I feel that the experience matured me quite a bit.

I came back home and moved in with my grandparents to help take care of my ill grandfather; I thought that it would be a cool opportunity to get to know my Gramps before he was gone. After six months of telling me about his and my Gram's courtship, his war stories and all his lessons on life, he died of lung cancer. At this point, I thought I was going to move out on my own but my Gram didn't want to be alone so I stayed.

During this time, my mother was having a lot of trouble with her health and couldn't care for my baby sister, who is five years old, so I became her guardian. This was a very hard time in my life being that I was a twenty year-old taking full responsibility for a child. My sister now lives with my grandmother and brother and the responsibility for her is shared amongst the family. My grandmother's health now is deteriorating and she has been diagnosed with Parkinson's, so my mission now is to help her live as comfortably as possible while educating myself on this debilitating disease.
    Q&A
    Q: What's your current relationship status? What do you look for in a potential mate?
    A:I'm single. I look for humor, honesty...and someone who loves my dog.

Q: What physical activities do you do to stay in shape?
    A: I hike a lot with my dog in Runyon Canyon and Griffith Park.

Q: What's your best physical feature?
    A: My smile.

Q: Do you have a secret skill or hidden talent?
    A: I was a classically trained dancer.

Q: What were your best and worst subjects in school?
    A: I'm studying Communications. My worst subject was History; my best is English. I like writing essays.

Q: What are some of your favorite movies, books and CDs?
    A: Movies: The Shawshank Redemption is a great movie, beautifully shot.
    Music: I'm listening to Robbie Draco Rosa lately.
    Books: Deepak Chopra, 7 Spiritual Laws of Success.

Q: Did you have a childhood pet?
    A: I rescued my dog a pit bull named Gemma. I nursed her back to health. She's white with brown spots and a pink spiked collar.

Q: What's the one product or item you can't live without?
    A: My VCR, because I tape all the shows that I watch. I need to get a TiVo but if I had one I don't think I'd ever leave the house.

Q: When you want to indulge yourself, what's your favorite guilty pleasure?
    A: Food Italian food.

Q: What's your favorite curse word?
    A: I don't cuss.

LG.
    Wow, this guy has had one heck of a tough life family-wise. Even though he's young, he sounds very mature and probably the most emotionally balanced of the group. The guy is reading Deepak Chopra . . . a model that you could actually have a conversation with. Don't know that it will help him with the show, but hopefully he'll win enough to get TIVO.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Don't know that it will help him with the show, but hopefully he'll win enough to get TIVO.

If he were on Tyra's show, he could pull it off. She's looking for "smart" models as long as they aren't in it to do anything more than modeling. :rolleyes

Is it just me or do most of these guys look better in their school pictures.

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Is it just me or do most of these guys look better in their school pictures.
    Took the words right out of my mouth!
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

He really reminds me of Jesse Bradford. Very nice looking, and hard not to like after reading his bio. This is a very mature kid.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

He should go far, nice body and face. He's quite mysterious looking as well which should work in his favor.

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    He really reminds me of Jesse Bradford. Very nice looking, and hard not to like after reading his bio. This is a very mature kid.
    I couldn't agree more. He's had to deal with a lot. He comes across as very levelheaded and responsible. Plus, he's easy on the eyes. I think he's my favorite so far.

good personality

Wow...he must have used some serious bronzer for the pictures above, because he looked like Casper the Friendly Ghost last night.

He does seem to have a good attitude, though.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    He's cute and has a great personality, but his body needs a lot of work. At 6'2" he's a little too tall for fashion. He has wide hips and to balance that out he needs to build up his shoulders, but he's already at 170lbs. If he adds to much mass without shedding some of that bodyfat he's going to weigh too much. His teeth seem a little funny too.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast