+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Hulse, Judge

Bruce Hulse, Judge

[IMG]images/img/bruce_pic_bio.jpg[/IMG]

Bruce Hulse has been a top male supermodel for over two decades and is perhaps best known for being "the Calvin Klein man." Throughout the course of his career, Bruce has graced catwalks in Milan, Miami, Paris, New York, London, Tokyo, and the South Pacific. He has appeared in nearly every major designer's ad campaigns as well as in numerous fashion magazines and TV spots.

Since being discovered, while lifeguarding, by distinguished photographer Bruce Weber, Bruce has been shot by many of the most prominent fashion photographers in the business, including Herb Ritts, Ellen Von Unworth, Mario Testino, and Walter Chin. Bruce knows how to transform himself into any look that the fashion and advertising industries can devise. Some of the personas Bruce has been photographed as include rugged cowboy, adventurer, motorcycle stud, rogue, lover, distinguished businessman, and yuppie dad.

Bruce has a background that sets him apart from any model, male or female. His scholastic degrees, love of learning, and aptitude for activities both physical and metaphysical make him a gifted and passionate storyteller. He is a Cornell graduate with a degree in Asian studies. An accomplished athlete in college, he went on to play professional basketball in Sweden.

Later, Bruce attended graduate student at West Chester University, where he focused on clinical psychology. Bruce also has black belts in Aikido and Jujitsu, and studied under the Guru Maharaji. Today, Bruce is both an accomplished surfer and happily married, two attributes which continue to help him survive the pressures of the modeling circuit.

He may be a famous male supermodel and all that, but what a cocky sonofabitch! He got on my nerves within the first five minutes he was on the screen last night. I guess he's supposed to be this show's version of Simon Cowell or something...

Like one of the guys said, duuuuuuude never heard of yooooooooou.......

What Michael Bergin or one of the more well known but hasn't been modeling was not available??

This guy how should I paraphrase is just a "has been" who judges waaay to harsh....

How many of you knew who Janice Dickinson was before she appeared on ANTM? I didn't and I wish I still didn't. :rolleyes

I like him. Mainly because he's a no-s**t kind of guy. He's been there and done that, and, even though we may not have remembered him, he still got paid and he's done a heck of a lot more traveling than I have.

Also, his sense of humor and "boys will be boys" reaction to the girls in the suite.
    Last edited by Bill; 10-29-2004 at 12:56 AM.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I really was turned off by the drill instructor attitude. Also, wasn't Bill Wadhams the ORIGINAL Calvin Klein underwear model (he later became lead singer of Animotion).
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

i thought male models are supposed to have chiseled face this dude is pruney

I am really HATING this guy each time I see him......
    He may seem like the experienced one but sez stuff that really makes me wanna..... :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    Like one of the guys said, duuuuuuude never heard of yooooooooou.......

What Michael Bergin or one of the more well known but hasn't been modeling was not available??

This guy how should I paraphrase is just a "has been" who judges waaay to harsh....
    And yet I LIKE him and think he does a way better job than PlasticJanice on ANTM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

this guy kills me

his drill sergant like demanor makes me laugh

wouldn't want to be around him constantly though the guys have to be, he seems hard to please lol

FORT Fogey
    He actually seems nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast