+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bravo's Manhunt: The Search for America's Most Gorgeous Male Model

Here's what they look like. Yummy.

Okay.... simply from body alone, gimme the hot baldy in the back right, and the dood to the left of the front row with the backpack and thumb in his BVDs. (I hate guys with long hair... they get thrown out regardless of body.. blech)

Niiiiice.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Go John!

I do not know the other contestants, but if you ever had the chance to walk around town with John, you would see the attention this guy gets. Everyone is instantly friends with him, it seems. I'd say 90 percent of the time, he gets free coffee from Starbucks. Anyone who says looks don't get you anything, must not have a friend like John.

I will definitely be watching this one. I don't care what they do on the show as long as they are not wearing shirts . It would also be nice if they don't talk to much and turn out to be stupid because that would ruin it for me.

Count me in on this show too. I saw a commercial for it and I'm hooked already.
    Ludicrous speed!

Just a bump for this show as I wanted to correct the earlier premiere date. It apparently is due to premiere this Tuesday, October 12... not Wednesday as they had previously advertised.

Here's the link to the website: http://www.bravotv.com/Manhunt/

They had a picture of one of the contestants in the paper here yesterday...please forgive, but I forget his name (like it matters) who goes to Georgia Tech, he was at a charity auction, presenting a framed photo of himself, which sold for $250...Oh by the way, he was wearing only underwear at the auction! From the picture it showed, not bad at all! I will definitely be watching!
    And it does seem that it will be pretty much the same as ANTM, only a lot more interesting for me!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

i will be checking this out lol....i'm pretty sure we get bravo here, since its coming on at 10 i will be home just in time!

i checked out the website---wasn't real impressed with some of them, only 3 i thought were really really good looking, and when reading the bios and watching the interviews, some of them have no substance lol

Bring it on!!!

Good

It's about time for this show. Girls aren't the only ones who need help on knowing what to work on if they want to be models. I have modeled since I was in 9th Grade but I never found the right agent. And recently I met with an agency and they told me to lose weight. I'm 180 and they said I should be at least 165.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast