+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 5/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I guess it's because an American audience would never accept an all-foreign finale.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3473512;
    Jonathan really turned me off this week. I always thought the way he held his arms was distracting. His boorish behavior the past two weeks though is really disappointing. I thought he was more grown up?
    Agree with everything you posted, especially this part. I've been off the Jonathon love train ever since he made those comments about Salome that seemed so immature for somebody his age. Then not only stepped off it but got onto the hatewagon when he made it clear that he was chasing his dreams rather than doing his duty. I will be very disappointed if he wins but the writing is on the wall and has been for awhile. Sandhurst goes home next. Branden isn't chosen because he's just not mature enough (the judges excuse) and Jonathon wins it all because GASP! he wanted it the MOST! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Cairon;3473709;
    I guess it's because an American audience would never accept an all-foreign finale.
    The audience has nothing to do with the final three. That was all judges doing. By reading the comments here, it's pretty clear that most of us wanted others in the final 3 and that it had nothing to do with nationality. I know personally? I never even think about it other than to think that Sandhurst has the cutest accent ever.

I wanted Salome to stay and Branden to go. Branden should have went before Mountaha.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Paulina needs a job!! Get her on this show and it will be awesome. Couldn't you see her on it? She'd be so mama bear with her girls, no way would she sit there smirking.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3473729;
    Agree with everything you posted, especially this part. I've been off the Jonathon love train ever since he made those comments about Salome that seemed so immature for somebody his age. Then not only stepped off it but got onto the hatewagon when he made it clear that he was chasing his dreams rather than doing his duty. I will be very disappointed if he wins but the writing is on the wall and has been for awhile. Sandhurst goes home next. Branden isn't chosen because he's just not mature enough (the judges excuse) and Jonathon wins it all because GASP! he wanted it the MOST! /sarcasm

The audience has nothing to do with the final three. That was all judges doing. By reading the comments here, it's pretty clear that most of us wanted others in the final 3 and that it had nothing to do with nationality. I know personally? I never even think about it other than to think that Sandhurst has the cutest accent ever.

I wanted Salome to stay and Branden to go. Branden should have went before Mountaha.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Paulina needs a job!! Get her on this show and it will be awesome. Couldn't you see her on it? She'd be so mama bear with her girls, no way would she sit there smirking.
    Branden should have been eliminated before Salome. I don't have a clue as to why he is still here except the judges see potential in him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have a sneaky suspicion that we saw thee models called in reverse order of how they are going to place: Sandhurst third, Jonathan second and Brandon first. I so hope I am wrong. I don't get the love for Brandon. You can find a pile of boys like that in any college in the US, and he is not versatile. He is young though, and maybe whomever is in charge feel he can grow into a great model. Also, he has that long lean look that is so popular for male models right now. I don't think he will ever be a male supermodel though. There have been so few of them, and they all have been stunning men: Marcus Schenkenberg, Tyson, Antonio Sabato Jr., Travis Fimmel... Brandon? I don't think so.

omg Travis Fimmel, Branden is NOT. lol

I just hope Jonathan wins.. he's clearly more bookable and has a great look.. and when they bring in the family it will give him an extra boost.

Sandhurst deserves to win too, but I agree with the "accountant face" stuff. Branden is great, but outmatched.

Branden never won a photo shoot, is critized constantly by the judges for not being able to walk and having one look and has never won immunity and has been in the bottom 2 consistently and yet he is in the final three. mmmmmm....... please someone explain to me how in the heck he deserves to be in the final 3.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I've been out of town all week so I didn't get to watch. Branden is still there? How??? I keep forgetting that he is even on the show. He's seems so sweet but oh so average. This is super model not average model. I think Mountaha will end up doing well in her career. The last two have to be Sandhurst and Johnathon (whom I guessed from the start). I don't think anyone cares that they aren't American. Their accents and experiences just make them more interesting! Plus, they are both way adorable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345