+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5/6 Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Kao

5/6 Discussion Thread *spoilers*

It's late and no one made a thread, so I decided to! Thoughts on tonight's episode:

1. All the men looked really, really REALLY good naked.

2. I lost count of how many times that Jordan brought up Amanda, and I really wish she would STOP.

3. WHo did Mounthaha piss off to not win anything AGAIN? Out of all the girls, she has a walk to die for, a body to match and has been consistent throughout.

4. It was really nice to see the female coach oh, I don't know...do a little coaching and actually help Amanda through her shoot.

5. Poor Brandon. Since they scolded him, he really lost his mojo and he needs to find it again and FAST, or else he will be gone. I also think that the judges are blind because his nude picture was marvelous. Too bad it took him all day to get there.

6. Poor Jonathan. I really wish the conversation with his wife was left on the cutting room floor because (for once) I felt like this wasn't something that the viewing audience's should be privy too.

7. Poor Salome. She was the only one who was shot from the waist up, and it seems like the stage for her exit has been set, which is too bad.

8. Sandhurst cracks me up every episode and manages to take good pictures at the same time.

9. Poor Amanda, so clueless at times. I liked her picture, I just really wish she hadn't arched her back because she would have looked a lot better.

Re: 5/6 Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Amanda was wayyyyy overdue to go home so that was good.

Brandon is somewhat immature still. I think in a year or two with a bit of experience, he'll be a force to reckon with. Now, he's floundering and all but given up.

I think they put in Jonathan's wife's call to give Jonathan an earlier than expected way out. He SHOULD be F3 or 2 but I'm guessing he goes home soon. Another hint is the way they showed him obsessing over the judges comments from the previous week about his shots/walk being "money". Coincidence? nah

Jordan is one entitled brat. I'm glad she is getting taken to task finally for her blah pictures. Her nude one this week was one of the weakest.

LOVE Sandhurst! He's not cocky, just very confident and aware of his body. Just so adorable.

Salome did NOT deserve the to win best pic this week. It was good but cropped differently than everyone else's.

Mountaha DID deserve best pic, just stunning.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Great news. I can start watching the whole show again. I had been fast forwarding any scenes with Amanduh.

FORT Fan

salome was wearing earings, if they had cropped it any other way... they wouldn't be visible.

I wonder who Jordan is going to be ragging on, now that Amanda is gone. Probably Salome. By the way, Salome's face screams model (so does Mountaha, in a edgier way). Jordan is just a pretty, run of the mill girl, and she is completely deluded. The men rule this year. I don't get all the love towards Brandon. He has no chin, a huge Adam's apple, terrible walk and a worse attitude, but even he is miles ahead of Jordan. Mountaha is the girl to beat, and if Salome could get her body just a bit more toned, she would be right up there. Jordan is good for that go see she won, where she was just a living clothes hanger. Nothing special about her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cairon;3440545;
    salome was wearing earings, if they had cropped it any other way... they wouldn't be visible.
    Yeah her behind looked fine. I don't think they cropped it out because she was bigger than the other women. We only saw Mountaha's backside, so I'm not sure what her issue was. If that had been Salome they would've said they did it because her abdomen or boobs are too big. Kinda catty.

Salome needs to filter what she says. I'll admit, though, I laughed when she and Jordan were in the car talking about being annoyed with others in the house, and Salome basically told Jordan she is annoyed by her, as well.

Brandon misses his Mommy

Amanda is finally gone.

I, too, am happy the judges didn't like Jordan's pic.

Jonathan's wife is probably thinking he is in NY livin' the life. Until her call he seemed to be really focused on why he was in the house.

I have lost all respect for Jonathon. What he did is the equivalent of somebody spending all their milk money on lottery tickets on the off chance that they make it big. If his family needed the money that badly? He should have stayed home providing for them. Women get trashed for leaving their kids at home to pursue their "dreams' but he doesn't for leaving his family at home with no money to pursue his. The girls actually felt sorry for him and were hugging him. I would have smacked him upside his head and told him off. But I'm heartless like that. Take care of your responsibilities first.

Anyways.

Salome will be Jordan's next target. She's one of those that has to have somebody to always hate on or she's not happy. I agree with the comments made that Jordan is just run of the mill pretty. There is nothing special there unlike with Salome and Mountaha. I feel sorry for Salome that genetics seems to be working against her so much, I don't think she can change her body type enough without going into the unhealthy area to make the judges happy.

Jonathon and Sandhurst are getting winners edits. I think they showed the whole thing with the money issue as a way of saying "see! he wanted it the most! so he won!!!" How come a man his age doesn't get the same "too old" comments that female models his age trying to break into the business get?

They broke Brenden down and now they are whining that he's broken? Smacks the judges, you got what you wanted! He's the only one I'd be happy with being sent home next or Jordan. Any of the others will make me sad since I think they all are really good.

Oh and Salome had to be shot from the waist up because otherwise the earrings would have been lost. I thought her photo was the best. It's very telling that the guy who would probably be giving them a contract once their mandatory win contract is over keeps picking her. He clearly sees something the judges don't see with their obsession over somebody being mega skinny. I do miss the days of models having curves. Tyra, Paulina, Cindy would never make it in today's modeling world.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 05-09-2009 at 06:46 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote of the day

Brandan: "Are these trained butterflies?"

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3442130;
    I have lost all respect for Jonathon. What he did is the equivalent of somebody spending all their milk money on lottery tickets on the off chance that they make it big. If his family needed the money that badly? He should have stayed home providing for them. Women get trashed for leaving their kids at home to pursue their "dreams' but he doesn't for leaving his family at home with no money to pursue his. The girls actually felt sorry for him and were hugging him. I would have smacked him upside his head and told him off. But I'm heartless like that. Take care of your responsibilities first.
    In all fairness I think they are there for roughly 2-3 months (depending on how often they eliminate people and how far the model makes it) and I got the impression that he and his wife had budgeted a certain amount to last while he was gone that for whatever reason wasn't enough at the time of the phone call. LA is an expensive place to live, and unforseen expenses can crop up...we only heard the tail end of the conversation where she tells him that there's not enough for the next month's rent. We didn't hear the reason WHY, which could have been anything (unexpected trip to the Dr. office with the child that wasn't covered by insurance, unexpected and expensive car repair, etc). He seems to be a very prideful man when it comes to his family and somehow I seriously doubt he pissed off to NY to play craps and left his wife and infant broke and rentless.

FORT Fan

And these aren't the Dark Ages... women can work, and some of them even do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast