+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I watch but only because there is no conflict on my tivo at 10pm so I put it on and watch it if I am still awake or catch it on a slow night.

This appears to be filmed rather than taped though I know that is not the case. Anyone else think the quality of the picture is poor? This show is a watered down rip off of ANTM and failing to gather steam. I am surprised that it is in its second season.

I've stopped watching it live. Thursday's a dead TV night, so I'll catch it this evening.

I totally forgot to watch it. But then I heard Colin went home. Bummer, but his time was coming soon. He really needs proper training, but yeah how Amanda got to stay when she really has nothing to offer, is beyond me.

Colin wasn't great yet but he certainly has a lot more potential than Amanda.
    According to Tyson's blog on Bravo's website, he feels that Colin definitely was NOT improving and should not go into modeling.

Looks to me like Colin approached modeling with too much thinking--a great approach if you're a neuroscientist planning to go to medical school (which he is), but not so appreciated if they just want you to get out there and look good.

The other thing might have been--though I have no way of knowing, I'm just speculating here--that Colin just didn't take modeling seriously. Perhaps he thought it was kind of amusing and a challenge, but maybe a bit too shallow or beneath him in some way? He's an academic, so maybe he doesn't appreciate a profession where brains are only minimally valued, and where you can be vapid but if you look good, you can get paid big bucks.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about his "getting laid" and wish they wouldn't have kept bringing it up.

Jonathan, Jordan, and Amanda were lucky to get the horses. They're such calm animals, and it was pretty easy for them to take a good picture especially compared to the others. Well, except Amanda. She definitely went more to the Maxim side than the high fashion one.

I'm still pissed Kerryn was sent home last week. I don't really have a favorite right now, but I'd be satisfied with Jonathan, Mountaha, or Salome winning. And as much as I hate how much she can't shut up about Amanda, Jordan is a talented model and deserves to go far also.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3431007;
    Jonathan, Jordan, and Amanda were lucky to get the horses. They're such calm animals, and it was pretty easy for them to take a good picture especially compared to the others.
    Not Jordans! LOL did you see the rolled back whites of the eyes showing? That was one freaked out animal who wanted that person off it's back.. NOW!

Aww, poor Colin. He shouldn't have gone home before Amanda. Nicole was so mad! LOL, made me laugh during the judging panel seeing her face when they announced he was going home. Who the heck is Maggie R anyways? She's ugly and no way she's a supermodel. They sure do apply that term loosely these days, don't they?

Can we please put a moratorium on any future Maggie R appearances? She's just there to drool over Branden anyways.

What the heck is Jordan's major malfunction about Amanda anyways? You know, I could get behind supporting Jordan more if she'd stop with the constant whining about Amanda! Seriously, it's not like the girl is a threat to her as a model anyways. Maybe she had the hots for Gabe and is mad that he favored Amanda? Ok, that's a joke since none of the others like Amanda either. However, is that because of Amanda or is it because the mean girl (Jordan) turned them all against her?

Who knows.

At this point I'm hoping for a Mountaha/Salome finale but it will probably be Jonathon and Sandhurst which is fine too.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3431085;
    Not Jordans! LOL did you see the rolled back whites of the eyes showing? That was one freaked out animal who wanted that person off it's back.. NOW!
    Animals can sense the anti-christ...

At this point I'm hoping for a Mountaha/Salome finale but it will probably be Jonathon and Sandhurst which is fine too.
    Mountaha is starting to get on my nerves... she's taking more and more after Jordan.. and I want that pignosed, wide-hipped bitch gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3431085;
    Aww, poor Colin. He shouldn't have gone home before Amanda. Nicole was so mad! LOL, made me laugh during the judging panel seeing her face when they announced he was going home. Who the heck is Maggie R anyways? She's ugly and no way she's a supermodel. They sure do apply that term loosely these days, don't they?
    I missed the episode but I assume Maggie R is Maggie Rizer? She's from about 45 minutes away from where I am from. At the height of her career she was one of the most famous models of her time. She's 31 now though, so she's moved on to other things. Like being an AIDS activist.

It was a big scandal in the papers for a while when her stepfather/accountant stole most of her money she made modeling and gambled it away.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I am really surprised that Amanda didn't get sent home based on her photo and catwalk. Yes, Colin is weak but has potential.

Why does Brendan hunch over so much he has horrible posture.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Why was this listing moved, does anyone know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast