+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

[QUOTE=hutchlover;3422934;]I call BS!

Going home should've been Laury & Amanda. If not Amanda, then Colin. But never Kerryn!

I'm sorry but she's usually dynamite on the catwalk and her pictures have been very good (this one notwithstanding). This catwalk was stupid anyways (not the couture part, but the "acting" part). Granted Colin's picture & walk was 10x better than Kerryn's, but overall Kerryn has done much better. And I heart Colin.

QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more... I was shocked by the elimination and don't understand why they continue to keep Amanda around (unless the producers are hoping a fight/more drama erupts between her and Jordan).

FORT Fan

Laury is NOT a lady...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3422596;
    Getting rid of Kerryn just make it easier for the panel to name a male winner.
    This pack of finalists are sooooo weak compared to last year that no one of the current group should win. Nobody I see would ever become a "supermodel" in the competitive world they will have to compete in.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3422387;
    STYLE! FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE! DESIGNERS STOP!

Lawdy, I am truly tired of the sound of Tyson's voice.
    Boy I really agree with you. Doesn't he have the worst monotome voice you've ever heard?

This pack of finalists are sooooo weak compared to last year that no one of the current group should win. Nobody I see would ever become a "supermodel" in the competitive world they will have to compete in.
    I disagree. I think Sandhurst really has a great chance of being a top model. Mountahaha as well. Jonathan might be a little older, but he's already established. And if Colin can get REAL training, then he might be a great model as well.

I don't understand the judges constant love of Jordyn. She walks well & photographs well, but if those hips & bony body is what's really admired in a model these days, well they can keep their advertising because I won't buy anything she offers.

Yeow, Laury has a mean streak. It matches Amanda's negativity. Very interesting to see that no one wanted to partner with Amanda. I think Laury's and Amanda's photo session would have been more interesting if it had been a real cat fight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3423995;
    I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I think this season has much stronger competitors. There are many that I can see going on to very successful careers.

Mountaha - very edgy and girls from Brazil are so in fashion right now. Plus she has a look that is different from the other Brazilians and can really walk.

Jordan - hate her personality and she has the oddest widest hips ever but girl can model. Plus all the designers have seemed to LOVE her on go-sees.

Salome - takes the most beautiful photos, once she gets more experience under her belt (IE learns how to walk and sell herself on go-sees) she will be a force.

Jonathon - older but that's ok with males. Another that will go far because he can truly pose and walk.

Colin - has that preppy look that many designers love in men. He just needs to learn how to walk and work what he has in photos.

Sandhurst - just a beautiful man and can walk plus has a charming personality. He's like a mini-Tyson.

6 Models that I can see going far in the industry when I could only count one or two from last season. A much stronger cast this time around.

Laury.. wow.... such a hateful person! I'm so glad she's gone. I don't understand all the Salome hate from her. Why is it so hard to believe that the girl could actually be that clueless? Just because she knows about sex? Sex has nothing to do with not having knowledge of pop culture and television...even the most backwards and clueless person can still sneak off behind a barn somewhere.

One thing that is irritating me is that both Laury and Jonathon are quiet a bit older than Salome and shouldn't be acting her age. I think Jonathon is a good model but he comes off as very immature.

FORT Regular

I just realized that I don't even know the names of this year's finalists. They all seem the same. Last year the models had distinctive characters and personalities and we knew all their names and stories.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123