+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/08 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3409329;
    I am glad Gabriel is gone, it makes Amanda so unhappy. Now if they could only mute Amanda this show would be absolutely fabulous.
    Amanda's young. I understand her frustration & worry over her son & her problems with her ex.

JORDAN is the one who needs to be muted. I'm also worried she's going to stab someone with those hips of hers.

FORT Fan

Jordan needs to vanish from sight.

Girl has no upper lip. She has those weird little teeth. Her lower ones look like a bicycle rack, and her upper ones look like she filed them off, one lengthy row of teeth that are all the same size and shape. Her eyes are trying to slowly drift to the side of her face, and her nose has that pig-like quality to it, borderline snout.

She has no personality, other than being a mean spirited jealous little bitch, and all she ever does is whine and moan about others.

She needs to leave.

Gabe was saved how many times? He's heard "this is your last shot" how often now?

I totally disagreed the judges' dicission this week.

This had been Gabe's best week so far. He improved so much in his photo and catwalk.

Maybe he should be sent home last few week because of his weak performance.

But this week was just not his week to go.

FORT Regular

I predict no male finalists in this year's group. It was only the viewers last year who kept it from being an all female finale group. This year the viewers have been taken out of the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3409828;
    I predict no male finalists in this year's group. It was only the viewers last year who kept it from being an all female finale group. This year the viewers have been taken out of the equation.
    Just out of curiousity, which of the girls do you think can win? For me it is just the opposite. I can't see any of the girls (except perhaps Mountaha) who have any shot at F4.

Jonathan, Sandhurst, and Branden are very strong and Colin is learning fast.

Laury and Amanda are just filler. Salome has potential but unless she gets her body in shape, she's doomed. Jordan is one ugly chick - inside and yes, out.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Kao

I'm lost on her ever-raging Amanda hate as well. The only thing I've seen that warranted her getting pissed is when she, Sandhurst, and Brandon were having a serious conversation in the living room and Amanda and someone else interrupted them by doing exercises rather loudly and goofing off. Other than that? Nothing. Every week it's "I hate Amanda. Amanda this. Amanda that" and as far as I see Jordan isn't even on Amanda's radar!

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3409914;
    Just out of curiousity, which of the girls do you think can win? For me it is just the opposite. I can't see any of the girls (except perhaps Mountaha) who have any shot at F4.

Jonathan, Sandhurst, and Branden are very strong and Colin is learning fast.

Laury and Amanda are just filler. Salome has potential but unless she gets her body in shape, she's doomed. Jordan is one ugly chick - inside and yes, out.
    I totally see Jonathan and Sandhurst in the finale unless they some major booboo. It was nice to see Salome in the bikini, while she complains about her bit butt (its not big) her stomach area needs major work. If she lost 10 lbs that's were the majority of it would be. She needs to get a trainer get a good cardio program, do some serious toning and eat right and I think she would do very well in the industry. It she does not do that she doesn't want this career badly enough. Being a model is selling your body, it is your biggest asset, take care of it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think Branden was critiqued badly. He is just an energetic, taking it all in, having a wonderful experience, kinda guy.. he thought he had the best photo.. I take photos so I know how someone is blinded to their own work, but thats not ego-mania, its simply tunnel-vision. I have to put my work away for days sometimes, look at others work, then come back to mine to gain a new perspective. They told him to be cool and confident in his walk, and his confident came off as cocky, then they call him big-headed.. it think that wrong. He didn't deserve to be deflated and made to look like he thought he was better than everyone else by the judges. He isn't my favorite.. but no one else came to his defense, so I thought I would

I think Sandhurst has the total package. As a photographer, it would be he or Jonathan I would want to shoot. Salome has an interesting look but does need to work on the belly and some toning.. and Mountaha has the best look of all the girls, also the best walk. Those 4 would be my perfect 4 to shoot. I don't much like Amanda, she reminds me of a "mean girl". Jordan's mouth needs work but her body type and hair are very workable for photoshoots. Laury does nothing for me. Colin was great in the passion shoot, he and Laury were very entertaining. Honestly, they needed some European looking contestants. Not many designers book the pure white guy/girl look... you need to have an edge, a European look, an ethnic look, etc.. or you have to be flawless if you are the American boy/girl next door look. Fo from Americas Next Top Model is the kinda look most want for a shoot or walk now.

Think Pink, I think with Branden it was his attitude as he walked that came across as overly-cocky. I could see some of it through the tv screen, but I'll bet it was much worse in person. However, he has been getting alot of praise and he's 18 years old - of course he's going to get cocky!

He even as much as admited that he was making the runway, 'The Branden Show'. As long as he learns from it, I don't think he'll get dinged again. He really didn't belong in the bottom two, but I could only see Laury in the bottom with Gabe. As much as I hate Jordan, she has a hell of a walk.

Final four prediction- Jonathan, Mountaha, Kerryn and either Sandhurst or Brendan.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3409259;
    It's Jordan. And she can go next as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of the time wasted on her. Even with Gabe's whiny, pouty, poor postured body, I'd rather keep him in over Jordan.

I thought Sandhurst, Colin, Salome & Jordan had the best pictures.
    Oh! That's right, of course...Jordan! Had a brain blip.
    Ain't Love Grand!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast