+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3401008;
    For the second week in a row the judges have crossed a line. This is sadism; especially Perou. He just tortured Mountaha for no reason. This is an ugly by-product of removing the audience input from the show. The judges become all-powerful.
    Perou is a poseur and an idiot. Nobody wearing THOSE sunglasses should be criticizing ANYONE else's choices.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3406965;
    Perou is a poseur and an idiot. Nobody wearing THOSE sunglasses should be criticizing ANYONE else's choices.
    Perou had cataract surgery right before the filming.

While I don't begrudge anyone wearing protective glasses in that situation, his are ridiculous.

FORT Fogey

I think Jordan haas one of the best faces, but her attitude stinks and it makes it all go away.

Jonathan = belongs in films. He gets more gorgeous with each episode. I could seem him as a James Bond or even Tom Cruise type. I think he's this show's version of Adam Lambert on American Idol. Heads and shoulders above the rest.

On the model show, I think the judges are just giving out wins to others to mix it up.

Sidenote: it was wierd judging tonight about Branden. I get the part about the attitude, but at one point, didn't one of the judges say there was no hope for him? This is in contrast to regular praise in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123