+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/01 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm glad CJ got the boot. She had a bad attitude and would have never made it as a model.

I'm glad we don't have to vote to save people's butts this season. The judges seem to be fair so far.

So far I like Kerryn, Amanda and Jordan.

Salome is pretty, but she doesn't seem fashiony.

Those underwear company people are on every reality show they can get on. The only reason they picked the blonde guy was to get the free exposure on t.v.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard;3401386;
    So far I like Kerryn, Amanda and Jordan.

Salome is pretty, but she doesn't seem fashiony.

Those underwear company people are on every reality show they can get on. The only reason they picked the blonde guy was to get the free exposure on t.v.
    I know, I was waiting for Janice Dickinson to barge in and scream at them for not using her models instead.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I actually thought he fits in well for their l.o.b. and I don't mind looking for him on the boxes. heh heh

Gabe needs to go next and then Jordan. She is such a nasty thing and her hips protrude too much for her tiny body. She needs to actually put on some weight to balance the hips out.

I know most of the people here don't like the fact that the public isn't voting this season, but honestly so far, the judges have been dead on. No one has gone home that shouldn't have.

Perou is one entitled SOB (and WHAT was with those ridiculous shades last night!! ) but I think all the other judges are fair. Modeling is a tough business built solely around appearance and some of these "models" are clueless.

The ones with potential (Jonathan, Kerryn, Sandhurst, Branden) listen to the critiques and learn. Mountaha, Gabe, Amanda just pout, tear up or tune out.

I like MMAS so much more than ANTM. The photo shoots are MUCH closer to real modeling and the runways...well... some of them are good! And at least they're doing them every week.

sorry for the long post...
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

I've gotten spoiled by this show and now can barely tolerate ANTM. I love the photo shoots, they seem more "real". Like something you'd see a real model doing instead of some gimmick inspired solely for drama purposes. The catwalks can get to be ridiculous but some of them really are so even that is more realistic. Plus, I just like these models better lol.

I thought it was ridiculous that they kept on about Salome's weight. Oh yeah, she's so big. She should be a plus sized model!! Whatever.

Sandhurst, I just love him. Personality and ability.

Kerryn, I like her modeling, can't stand her personality.

Gabe? Needs to go home next. I don't even think he's good looking. He's very average looking.

Colin has something, I can see him getting all sorts of sporty/preppy jobs.

Jordan? Nothing special and with an awful personality. Plus I'm sick of her sound bites. She can go home with Gabe.

Jonathon? Can quit already since he's already got a job. Why put himself through it? I like him though, he takes amazing photos.

Mountaha... very unique looking and I like her personality.

Any that I've forgotten, is because I don't think enough of them to mention them or have completely forgotten they were even on the show.

Finally, I cannot stand Perou. What a jerk and enough with the ridiculous sunglasses, he looks like a pretender and I just wish he'd go away lol.

Both Jordan and CJ irritate me with their attitudes but CJ is the worst and I am glad she was sent home. Gabe is also worthless. He is too skinny and can't walk at all. Luv, luv Jonathan. He looks amazing. You can't even tell what a great bode he had until he takes off his clothes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3402811;
    Both Jordan and CJ irritate me with their attitudes but CJ is the worst and I am glad she was sent home. Gabe is also worthless. He is too skinny and can't walk at all. Luv, luv Jonathan. He looks amazing. You can't even tell what a great bode he had until he takes off his clothes.
    See, I think Jordan's the worst. CJ's negative & closed off, and that's not good for a modeling career (plus, I think she has terrible skin).

Jordan however, is constantly bitching in a JR high school way about Amanda and others. Sure she can back it up with pictures, but not on the runway with her terrible body style.

I'd rather deal with CJ's negativity than Jordan's "mean girl" persona any day.

Oh, and to the person who said Gabe is ordinary... I sooo agree! I don't understand why everyone keeps calling him hot. He's ugly, pouty, and his body is not model physique at all; not to mention the terrible runway he does.

I agree wholeheartedly about Jordan. Petty, immature and how did any of the selection people think she would book a job with those disproportionate hips? No amount of dieting with fix it, it's just the way her hips are. She'll be good for print only. And for her to have such a superior, smug attitude? Whatever...go home.

Gabe, too. I don't think he listens one iota to the critiques. Someone on the judges panel must love him for him to still be around. Has he had one good photoshoot?

Kerryn may be annoying (although she doesn't bother me much), but she CAN walk. Her age will work against her ultimately.

Colin is showing really good potential. good for him!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast