+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

3/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Keep the endless, bountiful discussion in this thread until 2AM ET / 11PM ET.

Enjoy the bodies!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

As for the mentors, we've gone from the A team to the B team, to the C team.

FORT Fogey

Jonathon - great photo session! And he should have won last week, BTW.

Wow...if ever an episode made me think of Zoolander, this is it!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The photo shoot was each model confronting themselves in a mirror and conveying an honest emotion. The runway walk was some kind of theatricalized walk in outlandish make-up and outfit, conveying the same feeling.

Jonathon wins immunity; Brandon, Laury and Sandhurst are safe.

Amanda is lower 3 but safe. Bottom 2 are Colin and Shawn.

Shawn is gone.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Bravo to Jonathon for the win - that photo alone deserved it.

I feel like Shawn got the shaft. Out of all the very emotional poses he did, why did the photog pick the one with no emotion whatsoever??? Based on that pic he gets a rap for being guarded, when we saw tons of feeling in the shoot (which the judges don't see).

And I'n no Amanda fan, but why do the judges gang up on her at the end, saying that the pose was sexual and asking her if she was pole dancing? That was just being provocative for no reason. And then when she starts to explain about missing her child and she tears up, they rag on her for crying and trying to get sympathy. That is just ugly.

FORT Fogey

I agree she misses her child and tears up, and they act like she committed a crime or something. Judges on reality shows are getting so mean lately. I think she looks exactly like Heidi Klum in the face, and I think they were awful to her for no reason. Once again Jordan creeps me out from the waist down. She has some very awkward looking hips.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3393443;
    Bravo to Jonathon for the win - that photo alone deserved it.

I feel like Shawn got the shaft. Out of all the very emotional poses he did, why did the photog pick the one with no emotion whatsoever??? Based on that pic he gets a rap for being guarded, when we saw tons of feeling in the shoot (which the judges don't see).

And I'n no Amanda fan, but why do the judges gang up on her at the end, saying that the pose was sexual and asking her if she was pole dancing? That was just being provocative for no reason. And then when she starts to explain about missing her child and she tears up, they rag on her for crying and trying to get sympathy. That is just ugly.
    I'm really sick and tired of this show this year, in fact, I've watched my last episode. I'd rather watch "The Chopping Block and watch the world's greatest chef's hair fall in the food. Did I or did I not tell you that Tyson was making every effort to get rid of the gay models. Well, he succeeded with the new business of having the judges kick out the losing models and not America. I was also Very offended by the constant use of the term freaks. It is NOT politically correct AT ALL. Carnivals back in the early part of the 20th century used to used mentally challenged people in their so called Freak Shows. and I find it really distasteful to continue to use the term in the 21st century. And really what the hell kind of runway show was that thing at the end. It was a real joke, something the show has become.

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3393502;
    I'm really sick and tired of this show this year, in fact, I've watched my last episode. I'd rather watch "The Chopping Block and watch the world's greatest chef's hair fall in the food. Did I or did I not tell you that Tyson was making every effort to get rid of the gay models. Well, he succeeded with the new business of having the judges kick out the losing models and not America. I was also Very offended by the constant use of the term freaks. It is NOT politically correct AT ALL. Carnivals back in the early part of the 20th century used to used mentally challenged people in their so called Freak Shows. and I find it really distasteful to continue to use the term in the 21st century. And really what the hell kind of runway show was that thing at the end. It was a real joke, something the show has become.
    I hate any kind of discrimination!! :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3393502;

I agree. I have tried to get into this show but it is lacking. It is never easy to do a rip off and ANTM has a lock on this catagory and it isn't all that great either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast