+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

3/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Better late than never...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 3/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm glad Crazy face went home. Would have preferred CJ... but I am content.
    I get to drool over Gabriel one more week at least
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Premium Member

Who was eliminated?

Karen got eliminated.

As for Sandhurst, JMHO, but . . .

Buddy has grated on me for the past couple of shows, and really got on my nerves tonight. Yep, he's pretty to look at --- no question about that --- and he DOES move well because of his dancer's background, but his overconfidence slips into arrogance, for me, and I don't like it.

I almost, repeat, ALMOST, hate to say it, but I'm rather glad that Tyson kind of put him on blast after the catwalk tonight.

And CJ?

I was over her as of last week.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Some gal named "Karen". Gosh, I didn't even remember her from the previous two weeks...

And please, Bravo, could we have a moratorium on shots of contestants claiming how much more *they* want this than the other contestants?

And again I also ask, could we see less mindless chatter in the house and maybe instead a glimpse of the mentoring? A Model Life was a lot better in this regard than MMAS.

Finally: I find Nicole to be boring.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-19-2009 at 12:59 AM. Reason: No spoiler necessary

Nicole is boring, but so was Nikki Taylor. They should just have Tyson as host only. I was glad bug-eyed Karen went home. I think these go-sees are a waste of time, what's the point? No one has been hired yet and if they did would it make that much of a difference in the competition because they vote you off by your catwalk performance at the end.

Interestingly enough, I'm finding a snip of compassion for CJ (just a snip mind you). She showed more personality, but her picture & boring walk should've still put her on the bottom.

I wonder if she'll do a 180 and become one of the cool-girls and Laurry will be the new "b!tch".

And is anyone wondering if Branden's over compensating his "hetero-ness". That's all he talks about, like if he doesn't mention "hot girls" or something like that every 10 minutes, we'll forget he's 'straight'.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer;3387246;
    Finally: I find Nicole to be boring.
    Booring and full of herself.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I was surprised Karen got the boot. Her edit kind of gave it away, but she didn't do that badly in the photoshoot or the catwalk. I actually liked her pose in her picture; I didn't think it was that stiff. And the main thing the judges picked on during the catwalk was her crazy bug eyes, which isn't the worst thing to have.

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3387244;
    As for Sandhurst, JMHO, but . . .

Buddy has grated on me for the past couple of shows, and really got on my nerves tonight. Yep, he's pretty to look at --- no question about that --- and he DOES move well because of his dancer's background, but his overconfidence slips into arrogance, for me, and I don't like it.
    Wow, I thought I was the only one that disliked him. I don't really know why he grates on me so much, but I just find him annoying. I fear he's going to win though.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3387414;
    Nicole is boring, but so was Nikki Taylor. They should just have Tyson as host only. I was glad bug-eyed Karen went home. I think these go-sees are a waste of time, what's the point? No one has been hired yet and if they did would it make that much of a difference in the competition because they vote you off by your catwalk performance at the end.
    Tyson sucks also. He's just as boring, if not more, than Nicole and Niki. I grew to like Niki as a host as I think she got more comfortable in the position.

And the go-sees give the show more credibility as a modeling show since go-sees are a major part of a model's job. It may seem that taking photos is the main focus of a model, but it's actually moreso runway than snapping photographs. It's just too bad that none of them can ever book a job.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I could not believe that her mentoring was plopping down and asking the latest gossip. How is that helping them learn to become a model. Tyson is not shown enough for me to know if he is any good. At least we see him offer some guidance, not much but some. The girl mentor model seems like she is way too into herself.

I do not have a favorite on this show, and basically watch it because the time slot it is in has been my Bravo hour for so long that it is habit, but Jordan has the weirdest bottom half I have ever seen. She either needs to gain some weight or she has some sort of disorder. She reminds me, when she walks, like the zombies in Night of the Living Dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast