+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I really hated CJ and Gabriel's attitude. Like they would never be asked to do something they were not comfortable with. The whole point of being a model is to make the uncomfortable look comfortable.

I really, really hate CJ's negativity, she is so projecting how miserable and unhappy she is, from what I saw of next week's previews it looks as if a few of her roomies can't stand the 'tude either. Talk about getting back what you are giving.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3382692;
    I really hated CJ and Gabriel's attitude. Like they would never be asked to do something they were not comfortable with. The whole point of being a model is to make the uncomfortable look comfortable.

I really, really hate CJ's negativity, she is so projecting how miserable and unhappy she is, from what I saw of next week's previews it looks as if a few of her roomies can't stand the 'tude either. Talk about getting back what you are giving.
    I really dont understand some of the people who go on these shows...they obviously do NOT want to be models because if they did they would:
    1) understand that you become a new person with a new look every day- the client decides and you make it happen.
    2) give up anything and everything if this was truly their dream
    3) try harder and act like they care, there are tons of people who want this and would gladly do anything to take your spot.

From watching so many reality modeling shows I am really starting to think that they cast some of these people on purpose for 'drama'..asking in interviews how much they would mind changing their hair, etc. Clearly, if they were just casting people who would all be super comp. we would have more people like Sandhurst and less people like CJ (who, let's face it, (despite her attitude) does not stand a chance)). We would also have contestants who would do anything for their dream and not cry over hair color or whatever.

I kept waiting for CJ's statement about brunettes being boring to be revealed to the brunette judges.

IMO, Tabatha didn't do a great job on CJ's cut, as you couldn't really see the eyes she wanted to make pop with the color. Of course when you did see CJ's eyes she was fuming, so maybe Tab knew what she was doing after all ... ?!?!

Jordan really does have a strange lower torso, and those jeans didn't do her justice at all at the go-see. I would like to see someone get booked on one of these go-sees, otherwise who cares????
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123