+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nicole - Mentor, Season 2

Nicole - Mentor, Season 2

Bio: Australia born supermodel Nicole Trunfio is both a staple in print modeling and a force on the runway. She has been featured across the globe in numerous fashion magazines, including Italian Vogue, Italian Elle, Marie Clare, German Vogue, French Elle, Harper's Bazaar, and Allure, and has worked with renowned photographers such as Patrick Demarchelier, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Shaw, Steven Klein, Alexei Hay and Karl Lagerfeld. Trunfio's resume boasts various advertising campaigns ranging from Pantene to Ann Taylor to D&G and Lacoste. She can currently be seen in ads for Guess and BCBG. Trunfio has walked in runway shows by fashion's hottest designers including Fendi, Chanel, Oscar De la Renta, Versace, Missoni, Roberto Cavalli, Michael Kors and Gucci. Outside of modeling, Nicole studies acting and enjoys playing the guitar, reading and writing poetry, photography, running, and participating in extreme sports.

Nicole Trunfio | Bravo TV Official Site

FORT Fogey

Re: Nicole - Mentor, Season 2

This girl is about as mean and nasty as they come. I am not interested in negative energy of this level on my tv. If this is how she is they should not have her back, and if they are telling her to be this way are people really liking it?

ICK....she is total junk. Can't enunciate well and if she's mentoring anyone, they're not showing it. What a waste of space.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

I cannot believe that she's only 23. she looks 35 if she's a day. madness.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Fogey

All I have to say to this one is keep smiling, and keep your mouth shut. She may have some decent looks, but her personality is one of the worst on tv I have seen.

Brought nothing to the show. Sounded like she was on valium.

Next!

FORT Fogey

I actually like her.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;3482989;
    I cannot believe that she's only 23. she looks 35 if she's a day. madness.
    I agree with you...

+ Reply to Thread