+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CJ -Season 2

CJ -Season 2

Bio: CJ is a driven and confident woman who likes to always be in control as she juggles her busy life. Currently an engineering student, she also works as a private investigator. CJ lives with her boyfriend in her hometown of San Ramona, Calif., and is a motorcycle stunt enthusiast. A huge fan of the outdoors, CJ loves shooting, rock climbing, and soccer, which she has played for ten years. She's been modeling since she signed with Revolution management.

CJ | Bravo TV Official Site

Re: CJ -Season 2

I see her leaving early. something I can't quite put my finger on, maybe the awkward smile?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

that outfit is many levels of bad
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

At 5'8", she really is too short. At the go-see with Salome, she looked even more petite. I don't see her lasting long. Nice enough girl (so far!)
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

5'8"? Really? This girl looks 5'6" at her best.

Her makeover was superb, but she is so carmudgeony and horrible, I hope she's sent packing soon.

Cannot stand her, easily my least favorite this season. She should have been sent home for her attitude alone. So they dyed her hair, big freaking deal, she's a model! People will be doing all sorts of things to her hair, she better get used to it.

Didn't realize how short she was till she was standing in line with the others for judging and she didn't even come to the shoulders of the ones closest to her and that was with her heels on. I doubt she's really 5'8" unless all the others (guys and girls) are well over 6' tall.

Does anybody watch the Janice Dickinson show? For some reason every time I see this girl on my screen I think Jenny "Fargo" Gilbertson. She reminds me of her. Maybe its that whole playboy bunny thing with the big boobs and the blond hair. While I think they gave her the wrong hair color, I do think they did her a major service by attempting to change it. She was too Maxim/Playboy before and if she wants to be a serious fashion model, she needs to try and move away from that. Then again, at her height? Maybe she really is only striving for that sort of market anyways.

Mean, I know. I just can't stand her.

I don't know why they got on her case for yawning at panel. I'm sorry, but she's human. It's our tendency to yawn here and there.

But I do blame her for her posture. Not only did it make her look super short (this is a modeling competition after all), but also it did make her look like she didn't want to be there. It was like she was just shrugging off the competititon.

And Harmony, I used to watch JDMA. Haven't caught it lately, but I did watch the seasons featuring Fargo on them (who I loved ). I personally don't see the resemblence. But do you remember that girl named Desiree? I think she looks a lot like CJ:

CrossingGuard, it's very likely that I got Fargo mixed up with this girl. She does look more like her. I just knew there was somebody on JDMA that reminded me of CJ. I even went to the website to hunt her out and could only come up with Fargo.

The pose and everything, yep, it's her alright!

+ Reply to Thread