+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jordan - Season 2

Jordan - Season 2

Bio: Jordan is here to prove that brains do exist along with beauty. A science major living in Tucson, Jordan plans to study either Astronomy or Computer Science at the University of Arizona. Jordan is signed with FORD Models and spent three months in Singapore where she walked the runway for Gucci, Chloe and Chanel at Fashion Week. Her favorite activities include drawing, video games, and attending baseball games. A self-described "lone wolf," Jordan believes her quick wit and competitive nature will take her to the top of this competition.

Jordan | Bravo TV Official Site

Re: Jordan - Season 2

I really dislike this picture. I can't get past the pants/her butt in the pants! From what I see of her face, she's pretty. The pose doesn't work for it.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Gotta admit . . .

The shiny dent in her butt does NOT do anything for her, there!

And, no, I'm NOT feeling the hunchbacked traffic cop pose, either!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

oooh that is a pancake butt
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Not too mention the shoes look about 3 sizes too large

Butttt.....she won last night and looked really confident on the catwalk so kudos to her!

Didn't catch in the preview episode or last night if they said anything about her backside.....I would say some toning is needed there!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

I agree about the picture above. It seems to me all of the pictures are awful. For a show about modelling, would it kill them to have really good photos to introduce the hamsters with?

I used to really like Jordan. But she annoys the hell out of me now. Every word that comes out of her mouth during her confessionals are about Amanda. Amanda did this. Amanda did that. I hate Amanda. Amanda is such a bitch. Ughhh... please, give me a break. She was even shown talking about her again in the preview! The producers obviously want to make this rivalry one of the show's main storylines, but not only is it not that interesting, it's also really annoying.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm actually surprised that there aren't a lot of nasty things being said about this girl. She may have the body and the ambition, and she may be photogenic, but she never has an authentically kind thing to say about anyone. She's poisonous. I hope she screws something up and gets tossed out on her skinny butt. Soon!

I don't even think she has the body. Look how her hips stick out sooo much in proportion to the rest of her!

I don't understand the Amanda-hate. Even when Jordan won the go-see, Amanda clapped & seemed pleased for her.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juicyjuicy;3408938;
    I'm actually surprised that there aren't a lot of nasty things being said about this girl.
    Let me help change that. I dislike this woman immensely. Odd since in the first episode I liked her. Since then I've found her attitude and her modeling skills to be sorely lacking. She can't go home soon enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3409257;
    I don't even think she has the body. Look how her hips stick out sooo much in proportion to the rest of her!
    Agreed. CJ may have had as nasty a personality, but at least she had a rockin' body.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast