+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jordan - Season 2

FORT Fogey

Re: Jordan - Season 2

Didn't someone at one of the go-sees tell her she had really wide hips? She does! Based on her bio, she's had some success already so maybe that isn't an issue.

I love her face. It is my favorite this season; too bad her ugly personality ruins it all.

In her defense, others have said that Amanda complains alot. Maybe Jordan is the only fool to say things out loud. So much for "smarts" as she outlines in her bio.

The girl needs to learn to hold her tongue.

She should stop talking about Amanda and focus on her own flaws. In addition to her lousy personality, there is that hip problem. I never saw anyone with such a disproportionately huge pelvis! You can't really wear the clothes properly if you are way out of proportion. And she is flabby-skinny rather than toned and shapely overall, but she has huge saddlebag thightops. How can anyone like that think they are in model shape???

Kao

Maybe since Amanda is off the show now finally she will shut up about her; tonight's episode got really ridiculous. If I were Amanda I would seriously look into getting a restraining order because there's some serious obsessive issues there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12