+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Salome - Season 2

Salome - Season 2

Bio: Salome may have only six months under her belt working with Click Models of Atlanta, but she is ready to take on the world. Salome was raised as a Mennonite - a modern form of Amish - so she grew up without television, radio, computers, or popular music. Hard work is deeply embedded in her culture, so Salome has been working since the age of four. Her work ethic has continued into adulthood, as she now puts in 70 hours a week balancing two part-time jobs. Salome loves traveling, the outdoors, meeting new people, and trying new things.

Salome | Bravo TV Official Site

Re: Salome - Season 2

My favorite of the women
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I'm getting a "Holly" vibe from her. I loved Holly!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I loved Holly too! She's like a bad girl version of Holly. She's the one that said she's had sex (when they were questioning her being a Mennonite).

By the way, my son goes to a very good private Mennonite school (not our religion .. they run it Christian based) and I'm really impressed with how they live their lives "peacefully".

so she grew up without television, radio, computers, or popular music
    so this part makes no sense to me. All the Mennonite children at my sons school have all this.

Anyways, she's an early standout in my mind. Will be interesting to see how she develops.

Like her look. One to watch.

I wonder if the person writing her bio just assumed no TV. Or maybe she is Old Order Mennonite or from a very strict branch.

Assuming all Mennonites live like the Amish is common, from what I've read.

Maybe her family was Old Order Memonite? Or just from a more strict branch?

I actually looked it up to refresh my memory.Who are the Mennonites?

I don't think the bio writer assumed. I'm pretty sure I remember her actually saying it in her pre show video?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

As I posted, most Mennonites are NOT this strict. My son attends a Mennonite school and they are very modern. Other than the whole peace loving thing. They don't condone violence of any type (war, military, etc).

It's sort of odd the things she has said because other than some of the more traditional churches around here having women cover their heads they are all modern and use modern things. Could simply be her parents didn't allow it and had nothing to do with the religion but it's being assumed that it did.

Also, it's wrong to say that they are a modern branch of Amish (as was said in her bio). Far as I know, they are two separate denominations. It's like saying Baptist are a modern version of Pentecostals because they believe the same. You know?

Mennonite religion (or lack thereof) aside, Salome is shaping up to be one of the more annoying girls. She has the look, but her body needs toning asap - very much like Holly's.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

This girl is very unique. I don't get the Holly vibe. I love her look.

I think its the height, short hair, large-ish eyes, and annoying (to me at least) voice. And the slightly soft body (in modeling terms at least )

I want to like her, at least she's not a narcissistic dud like some of the others.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast