+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Salome - Season 2

Re: Salome - Season 2

I just finished watching the show (recorded it), & so far, her personality grates. Disappointing.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I don't find her grating, but I can see how I and others would tire of her quickly. She seems exhausting.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I think she lacks a filter between her brain and her mouth. She could have chosen another girl to share the go-see with her that she felt might not be competition, but she didn't have to say it out loud. Silly, because this could be a theme and now nobody will choose her to take along if they win.

That being said, though, she did do well on both the photo shoot and the runway, so I think she'll be around for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3374171;
    I think she lacks a filter between her brain and her mouth. She could have chosen another girl to share the go-see with her that she felt might not be competition, but she didn't have to say it out loud.
    Exactly. She didn't say what she said to be mean. She said it because she's got no proper sense of what it takes to live publicly with a group of people who you have to pretend to be nice to.

And now she will pay the price, and I'm sure we will see that well illustrated in classic Bravo TV fashion. She'll be labeled as arrogant, when in fact she's just socially retarded.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Mennonite ARE NOT Amish, or any branch thereof! They are similar, but the only basic precept they share is their belief of peaceful conflict resolution, deep faith, and minimalist living. That does not mean no electricity or phones or cars. Mennonites will have their picture taken, have phones, wear bright colors, may have a car, and can have electricity (but no tvs). Amish are strictly ruled by their community elders and are allowed none of these things (though they may ride in automated vehicles for job or medical purposes). Most Mennonites live in Indiana & Michigan, with a few sects in Ohio. While the largest Amish population is in Holmes County, Ohio and then Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

My family was Mennonite until my gr-grandfather left the Hurst tribe and became a Horst. We still have distant cousins that we write & call in Michigan.

Well she sure got over any shy factor over being nekkid around men pretty quickly. In the second episode, she was just letting it all hang out without even a blink.

I really dislike this girl. She is just way too full of herself. She also reminds me of Holly from last year, who was one of my least favorite contestants from season 1 so go figure. I hope she goes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3387739;
    I really dislike this girl. She is just way too full of herself. She also reminds me of Holly from last year, who was one of my least favorite contestants from season 1 so go figure. I hope she goes soon.
    I sense some major immaturity, but no real venom. I mean compare her to... like... 90% of the girls Tyrant Banks casts? She's a sweetheart compared to THOSE monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3388186;
    I sense some major immaturity, but no real venom. I mean compare her to... like... 90% of the girls Tyrant Banks casts? She's a sweetheart compared to THOSE monsters.
    I agree, she's a little childish, but she's not malevolent. She took being in the bottom three really well for example. Compared to Amanda of course, who, on a video on the Bravo website, threw a fit because she got some criticism.

FORT Fogey

I don't think she's full of herself. After a recent catwalk she said she "sucked" or some such thing. She knows she doesn't have anything in the bag.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast