+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colin - Season 2

Colin - Season 2

Bio: Colin spent much of his early years playing the role of nerd, including Captain of the Academic team. But in college his looks blossomed and he is still coming to terms with his new tall, dark, and handsome persona. Still a brainiac, Colin studies psychology and neuroscience at Carleton College, works with the neuroscience department at the University of Virginia over breaks, and plans to go to medical school. Colin has no modeling experience, but is intent on pursing it full force. His hobbies include the guitar and bass, playing on the intramural champion sand volleyball team at his school, and playing as much ultimate Frisbee as his schedule allows.

Colin | Bravo TV Official Site

Re: Colin - Season 2

I like his face, he's handsome...classic handsome, minus the clothes
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Kinda looks like an elongated, weekend Clark Kent, to me.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

late bloomer + smart is a win for me.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Who is John Galt?

Hey, nothing is wrong with a handsome man with a big brain. He's definitely my favorite going in - yeah for the sexy nerd.

I smell a big transformation with this guy, and suddenly he'll find his inner sexy and will start to shine. Then again, he might go home next week...

Who is John Galt?

Colin is my favorite. He is so sweet and innocent (and hot looking), no wonder the girls want to be the first to introduce him to physical love. I doubt he'll have any trouble finding a girlfriend after this show. However, I think he'll be the next to go. He just doesn't get it. He's probably overthinking his movements and it has to be natural, not staged. But, in the end, he'll be at the top of the heap in 10-15 years with that big brain (if he puts it to good use).

+ Reply to Thread