+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make Me A Supermodel (US) - Season 2 News & Speculation

Re: Make Me A Supermodel (US) - Season 2

I didn't think his butt was good looking at all. I thought those pants looked too high and too tight for him. I'm glad he went home.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm kind of bummed they changed the format.
    I liked the big casting call stuff... the people with no modeling really being on the show.
    I also liked it getting narrowed down and America voting. That made it different than ANTM.
    I'll probably still watch it some... but not like I'd planned to if it had remained the same.

FORT Regular

Man these "models" are nothing of the caliber of last year's. Male or Female, none equal up to Ben, Ronnie, Stephanie, etc.

The men initially do look better overall as a group compared to the women. My favorites are Jonathon and Sandhurst. They have great bodes and seem to have great attitudes and can move well. I was surprised that Salome won the first photo shoot over Sandhurst. The men always seem to have a harder time with connecting movement with their bodies. Colin's posture was awful and he can't walk. Ken had an awful attitude as if he didn't have to be there but what did surprise me is that he did not come into the competition cut and he is a personal trainer. If you want the model you will do what you have to to succeed. Salome was interesting, but yes she does need to tone up her body maybe lose 5 or so pounds. She just seems soft. I do applaud her honestly picking CJ to go with her on the go see, I can see that her naivete was really apparent. While I am sure every single model there would take the weakest person with them on a go see saying it out loud was not a wise move. It put a target on Salome's back. Instant hate of 15 people to 1 member of the house. Chilly. But good TV.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Does anyone have an update on the contestants from Season 1? Did the married guy leave his wife and turn gay? Are the others still working? I've googled but haven't found much.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3375789;
    Does anyone have an update on the contestants from Season 1? Did the married guy leave his wife and turn gay? Are the others still working? I've googled but haven't found much.
    This question tells a lot, especially that last years models were much more interesting than this years group. I especially dislike that the judges have the last say in who stays and who goes. Tyson (especially) gives me the impression that he has made his mind up before the models even do their routines. for example Ronnie would never have made the finals last year if it had been up to Tyson. I think the viewers have a much more objective approach to the judging.

It became a popularity contest last year. The best models hands down were Perry & Holly & Shannon. But the stupid viewers kept wanting to see if Ben & his bro-mance Ronnie. And they didn't care for Perry's attitude. So what? Ronnie was such a terrible model, it was a shame & disgusting to see him continuously being put through. This is the biggest problem with American Idol.

I fully agree & support the changes. The judges know what is hot in the industry right now. At least Nicole & Tyson aren't judging this year.

Kao

I'm glad the judges are picking now. There were some people who were around a lot longer than what they should have been, and voters voting for people because they "liked" them (ie Katie) instead of potential.

FORT Fan

Ronnie, Perry, Casey, Shannon P. and Holly are still with New York Model Management.
    Ben was dropped last year.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alpha00000;3270057;
    I heard through the grapevine that the cast is extremely hot this season well the guys for the most part I heard the girls are pretty but nothing special so I guess we will have to see when they come out I am really excited about this.

alpha00000
    It's a guy's win to lose for sure.

I personally think Jonathan is on his way. Although sometimes when one starts so strong, they don't end that way. Could be Branden, Sandhurst or even Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by spector;3388227;
    Ronnie, Perry, Casey, Shannon P. and Holly are still with New York Model Management.
    Ben was dropped last year.
    Thanks for the update. Do you know if Ben remains married?
    Last edited by Jexter; 03-21-2009 at 03:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast