+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spinoff with 15 guys?

FORT Newbie

Spinoff with 15 guys?

Anyone else see this? 15 hot guys insted? I can't wait!

"Boston's own reality TV ''star'' Melissa Wehrman dished the dirt about NBC's latest guilty pleasure, ''For Love or Money,'' Monday night while hosting a showing of the series premiere at the Brighton nightspot Tonic. Also on hand was Somerville's Sean Messenger, one of 15 men to recently finish taping the male spinoff of the show."

i most always prefer the groups of men vying for the affection of the girl than the girls fighting for the guy. putting a group of guys together is just so much more entertaining. then again, i'm basing this opinion on the bachelorette which had bob.... now he's just good tv.

I agree Sher.

I just loved the fact the Bachelorette guys were partying it up at the house wothout much thought for Trista.
    The Bachelor women always seem to be so tortured worrying about their particular Bachelor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And then you have Andrew all proud of Kristin because 'she came here to win, not make friends'

She's not an athelete, Andrew.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    With 15 guys in a house, you don't get catfights and drama. You get a fraternity and drinking games.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I'd have to agree with brock... I think that show would be less interesting. But if the guys were cute, it might be a different story. And I mean CUTE, not like the guys from Mr. Personality. blah.

+ Reply to Thread