+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would YOU go on a show like this?

Would YOU go on a show like this?

I was thinking.. Sure, we all love to WATCH shows like this, but given the oppurtunity, would you actually go on one?

I'd have to say I probley would.... It'd be interesting to see what everybody on the message boards would have to say about me...

No, even if I wasn't married.

I just can't imagine being on any tv show really.
    "That's Numberwang!"

although I could imagine being on The Amazing Race, but other than that? Nope.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

No. If it goes horribly wrong... like Christy on B2... you would have an even HARDER time meeting someone.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

i wouldn't want to go on a reality show anyway, but i especially wouldn't want to be on a show where i was vying for the affection of one man. and to make matters worse, by adding the million dollar twist to the show, i actually feel bad for rob. i don't particularly like that this show is designed for rob to have his heart broken. .... but that didn't keep me from watching, now did it?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    I would happily jump at the chance based on the original premise (finding true love... blah blah blah... free vacation and on TV)... but the twist about competing for cash makes it less appealing... whoever fesses up that she's in it for the money is going to carry that label with her the rest of her life, no matter how fairly it was portrayed by the producers (they have 6 writers on the show for a reason)...

But if you go into it knowing it's just for fun, and just a big goof for entertainment, why not?

That said, I feel so bad for the girl who was crying last night... can't be good times getting rejected by the world's dullest handsome man on national TV.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fogey
    If I qualified I might , maybe would go on the bachelor show w/Bob but that would be about it! Besides TAR

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    I would not want any part of this type of show. How embarrassing and desperate are the people on the dating "reality" shows?! Yikes!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

tv guy
    Not me...I work in television...I know how things can be twisted with editing.

The only reality show I would apply to is the bachelor, but only if it's Charlie. Even if I made a complete fool of myself, it would be worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast