+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would YOU go on a show like this?

Depends on the show. Not AI (no talent) or one of those reality dating shows. But I would on the fun ones, like Survivor and TAR. It doesn't bother me how they'd edit - I would be doing it for the challenge, not to win Ms. Congeniality anyway. I'd say Flame away. Depending on how they'd edit - hell, maybe I'd join in flaming myself!

FORT Newbie
    i would never go on any reality show

I'd do it in a heartbeat!!

I think as time goes on, these reality shows will have to get stupider contestants because the smart people who watch will become acutely aware of how to project themselves so they're always shown in a favorable light (no need to go to drama school!). Eventually these shows will disintegrate into Jerry Springer type shows. They're certainly sliding in that direction as it is already.

Being of at least average intelligence, I think I already know how to conduct myself without looking too stupid in public. The women on these shows act like they're going through puberty with full-blown hormonal rages attacking their emotions. Sprinkle in a little jealousy, a little evil, a lot of immaturity, and you've got entertainment.

No, I don't think I would do a show like this (except for maybe going after Bob, but my husband can't figure out my devotation to a guy who in his opinion "is funnier looking" then he is) Even if I wasn't married, I couldn't imigine doing this.

But I can't see myself doing any type of reality TV, plus I don't see myself as good TV, either that or I'm worried I would be too good on TV as in a full blown wench.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12