+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cristy C - Sent home.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Dude... relax. We're not being hateful at all... that's the way these shows entertain us... Paige obviously wasn't crying about it, and it was her right to be the most upset... we're all just pointing out that it was a tacky, idiotic drunken thing to do, and exhibited a serious lack of consideration for others. Certainly no more so than Kelly did by waking people and not apologizing, and no worse than other things I've done where I've laughed about it with the 'victim' afterwards...

But she set herself up to look bad on TV. Basic strategy... when cameras are on you at all times, DON'T get f***ing wasted and do stupid shit. Wait till cameras are off and then rock on!

But then again, she's gotta be either totally moronic, or media-savvy, and since she's obviously not broke and is working doing PR in Chicago, I'm guessing she had an idea what impression she'd leave, and now, for better or worse, she's well-known. Fame, infamy, not much difference when you're career highlight is living in a human fishbowl.

So I respect her for that.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

But on a personal note, she and Kelly both woulda got an ass-whupping in my house for that sh*t. Nothing worse than a rude, obnoxious drunk.

It gives all us polite, funny and charming drunks a bad name!

XPloit... how was the party? Were a lot of the girls there, and how did everyone react to the various highlights we've reminisced over?

Thanks for chiming in... seriously, it's always nice to have someone jump in the pool every now and then and relate what the people behind the characters on the show are up to.

FORT Newbie
    Ok I understand. The party really turned out well and all of the girls seemed to have had a great time..I feel bad for Cristy and all the heat she's taking for her actions .. not so much about the artwork and drunkeness but more for the attacks on her looks that to me is just mean spirited crap from mean spirited crappy people.

That's what happens on TV, tho... it's the modern pillory... she'd not unattractive... she just happened to misbehave, and show up on TV wickedly hungover and in horrid sunglasses, and that makes her an easy target... if she had been smiling and friendly, she's engender more goodwill, but hell, even her website photo shows her trying to look all surly (or is it sexy? i always mix those two up).

It's the risk you take when you try for your 15 minutes of fame... everyone gets the piss taken out of them... it's part of the deal.

*taps brock on the shoulder* - you know you can edit your original post, to avoid having to post 3 times in a row in the span of 2 minutes

Just click on the "edit" button in the lower right of your post.

*responds to tap from out of nowhere*

WTF!

Thanks

This woman...ugh...she just came across as a scumbag to me. I would not want to date her!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    When I first saw her on the show I thought she was just the victim of a bad publicity shot (as so many contestants have been).

She looked really rough the morning after her binge and when she was being rejected and they showed a close up of her face.

She looks so masculine to me.
    OMIGOD!!!! I ALSO THOUGHT SHE LOOKED LIKE A MAN IN DRAG!!!! THANK YOU, FLUFF!!!!

I don't watch the show, but I thought the same thing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast