+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cristy C - Sent home.

My husband kept saying "Please don't keep the man-woman" when it came down to Cristy (Cristopher) and Paige!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Good riddance. Some of the ladies were so relieved, that they started to clap. They should do a better job of screening these reality show contestants. It's one thing to pick someone for their potential entertainment value, quite another to put others in danger. Something tells me Cristy was an accident waiting to happen.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    i think her face looks a lot like kyra sedgwick, and i think she's built like a model... but her personality was just ugly.
    Yeah, Sher! She was Kyra's evil twin.

As far as "bitch factor" -- not to worry we've got her former roomie Kelly who said on the morning after their drunken revelry, "I don't care that we woke people up." She will keep us entertained until karma bites her in the a*s.

FORT Newbie
    Wow you guys are soo cruel but they do creatively edit what you see for greatest affect and I happen to know that it (art incident ) was not taken as seriously as you critics seem ready to go to war over.

Xploit, for the rest of us, could you explain what was manipulated by editing?

It seemed as if Cristy wrote and scribbled on some artwork of Paige, (however meager it may have been) and destroyed it. To me, that's the same as someone scribbling all over a book of mine or any other property. You just don't do it. Tacky, tacky, tacky.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hmmm, didn't take long for someone to try and enlighten us about editing.

We're reality tv fans, we are all too aware of how editing can play a huge part in reality shows.
    As Miss F said though, she scribbled on someone else's property, actually not just scribbled, wrote something crude.
    That is something many people here have found unacceptable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They edit these?????

Yeah, uh... we know that

as the two posts above me state though she did vandalize the art, and truly I haven't read a post here that makes me think that people here are ready to go to war over it... that's reading a lot into the posts. Most of us agree that it was a nasty, rude, immature thing to do, and then her behavior the next morning just soured many of us more.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

That's what you call 'defacing property'. That was not hers to vandalize...and I would be furious if it were my picture she did that to. What an immature child Cristy was.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Ya have to give her this tho... she does look a lot like Stifler's mom.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fogey

My two cents

Cristy didn't only take someone else's property (something very personal at that) and deface it, she and her "roomie" generally behaved badly.

They went through the others' possessions, which we found out about by the girls discussing it rather than "editing," as well as jumping on beds and waking people up.

The worst part of it was that they were not even contrite. The offer of "repainting" Paige's art was really an insult that came directly out of Cristy's mouth.

Perhaps, the apologies were edited out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast